2020 Nascar - Darlington X 3 - Cup Race #5 and #6 - X-Men

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I forgot all about tonight’s race ... just can’t get used to the new schedule! Ugh.

Remember on Sunday so one of us can pull off a win. :lol:

Hamlin did have a neat mask with his picture. Some COVID doctors put their picture on the gown so patients knew who they were - It made treatment more personal in such dire circumstances.

No double dippers this Memorial day weekend with the Indy 500 delayed to August.

GA_Boater

Hamlin celebrating last night;

hamlinmask.png

iFL hasn't officialized so aspeck is waiting for his :first:

Another busy race week, this time at Charlotte. Sunday is the Coke 600, Monday has X-Racing, Tuesday is a Truck race and Wednesday is Cup racing again.

GA_Boater

I completely forgot about the delayed X-Race. I mean who races on a Thursday afternoon? Rain delayed the start until about 4:30 from a Noon start time.

Chase Briscoe held off TWT for the win.

It was very emotional for Briscoe as his wife went in for a 12 week pregnancy ultrasound to determine the gender of their baby due in December. He was in Darlington and they Facetimed the appointment and he found out he was going to be the father a daughter. When the heartbeat was checked, no heartbeat was found by three doctors. Needless to say both he and his wife Marissa were and are devastated

So today's win was special for the Briscoe family.

GA_Boater

iFL finally opened for picks.

aspeck Is a back to back winner. Congrats and here is the official reward - :first:
64osby is the overall point leader.

Next race is the Coke 600 on Sunday.