Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

This forum section is heavily moderated. Please click here to view our Dockside Chat posting policies.

In order to maintain the friendly, all-inclusive, family-oriented environment of the iboats.com Forums, this non-boating discussion area will be heavily moderated. Topics such as politics, religion, and social controversy will be removed as will jokes and other humor which single out any specific group (gender, religion, race, etc).
See more
See less

Just some pics of us and our "hood" , Central Texas ;)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just some pics of us and our "hood" , Central Texas ;)

Just for the heck of it
    Attached Files
    Heinz

Some nice pics Heinz. Fords Heinz, Fords, really? Is that your daughter? A very beautiful lassie. Is that an Orange tree buddy? We have them growing wild here in southern Ontario Canada. As well as all the other members of the citrus family.
    Experience is a lifetime of mistakes, wisdom is not making them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Ironmaker View Post
      Some nice pics Heinz. Fords Heinz, Fords, really? Is that your daughter? A very beautiful lassie. Is that an Orange tree buddy? We have them growing wild here in southern Ontario Canada. As well as all the other members of the citrus family.
      Yup 06 GT 68K, and a 12 EB F150 twin v6, and her Honda, peach tree, just picked almost 75 peaches, yum! No she's my girlfriend, she just had her 50th bday We love it here, Hutto, TX 30 miles north of Austin, moved here 2.5 yrs ago
      Heinz

Comment

Peaches really do grow well here in southern Ontario. We had a peach tree where I grew up and we weren't allowed to pick one without Dad's permission. The Niagara peninsula is famous World wide for our peaches, pears and grapes.

Comment

Peaches really do grow well here in southern Ontario. We had a peach tree where I grew up and we weren't allowed to pick one without Dad's permission. The Niagara peninsula is famous World wide for our peaches, pears and grapes.
          Oh, I had no idea you guys grew such great fruit, my tomatoes (3 types) always seem to do well, squash, corn, herbs(1st time) also.
          Heinz

Comment

Yea, imagine trying to grow fruit in 3 feet of snow and -15F in July.

Comment

Yea, imagine trying to grow fruit in 3 feet of snow and -15F in July.
              93 and only 65% humidity here
              Heinz

Comment

Originally posted by ezbtr View Post

Oh, I had no idea you guys grew such great fruit, my tomatoes (3 types) always seem to do well, squash, corn, herbs(1st time) also.
                I've always have had a big productive garden when we lived in the city. 60 tomato plants once. The wind coming off the lake where we are now blows the flowers off the plants before any fruit comes. The rabbits take care of anything peeking up from the ground. No one in the neighbourhood has a veggie garden, a few have peach and pear trees.

Comment

The birds, rabbits and damn near any other critters are a pain here, but the 2 dogs and 1 cat help
                  Heinz

Comment

Working...
                  X