Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

This forum section is heavily moderated. Please click here to view our Dockside Chat posting policies.

In order to maintain the friendly, all-inclusive, family-oriented environment of the iboats.com Forums, this non-boating discussion area will be heavily moderated. Topics such as politics, religion, and social controversy will be removed as will jokes and other humor which single out any specific group (gender, religion, race, etc).
See more
See less

....stocking up for Corona virus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harringtondav
    started a topic ....stocking up for Corona virus

....stocking up for Corona virus

Click image for larger version

Name:	Corona virus stock.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	10837635

• GA_Boater - Wash Hands - Don't Touch Face - Separate
    replied
    This lady took matters into her own hands and it paid off - https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/14/us/co...rnd/index.html

Leave a comment:

replied
    Don't toss the sleeveless T. Use a marker and keep wearing it.

Name:	tanktop.png
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	10851176

Leave a comment:

• Scott Danforth
    replied

Leave a comment:

• harringtondav
    replied
    COVID-19 Face mask. Charlie Berens Manitowoc Minute style. A cut off T shirt sleeve.
    Scott Danforth

Name:	Charlie Behrens face mask.JPG
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	10851144

Leave a comment:

• harringtondav
    replied
    Originally posted by AllDodge View Post
    Noticed another good thing coming from the lock down, the ambulance chasers also are not making any money.
    Once the CDC gets us through COVID maybe they could conjure up another drug: The mother of all anti-parasitic drugs, (against the mother of all parasites ....lawyers)

Leave a comment:

• redneck joe
    replied
    Noticed another good thing coming from the lock down, the ambulance chasers also are not making any money.
    there was an outbreak at a nursing home here in TN and the Kelly Law firm is already on the morning commercials advertising for it.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Not yet, but it will come come.

Leave a comment:

• AllDodge
    replied

Leave a comment:

replied
    How to make a LockDown Strawberry Pie;

https://twitter.com/i/status/1249401403077996551

Leave a comment:

• achris
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr_tEdQvFcc

Leave a comment:

replied
    jbcurt00 JB - You be darn careful being in wild.

Enjoy the steak, Sam.

Leave a comment:

• jbcurt00
    replied
    Take good care of yourself Sam, I too am suffering w allergy/weather congestion. Constantly wearing the respirator isnt helping w the congestion, but better then the alternative or worse

The next 3wks I'm in Baltimore at a cancer drug production facility instead of normal plant in Martinsburg. The commute sucks, but I'm now 1/2 of the crew that amounts to 40% of the field personnel still working..... yikes

Leave a comment:

• sphelps
    replied
    Yes , I have been checking my temps a couple times a day for the last week It’s required to enter the hospital everyday ..
    I hope no loss of taste tonight... Steaks are getting ready to hit the grill !

Leave a comment:

replied
    sphelps Keep an eye on your temperature, Sam. And oddly, another early sign is losing the sense or taste and smell.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X