....stocking up for Corona virus

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Yes , I have been checking my temps a couple times a day for the last week It’s required to enter the hospital everyday ..
I hope no loss of taste tonight... Steaks are getting ready to hit the grill ! :hungry:

jbcurt00

Staff member
Take good care of yourself Sam, I too am suffering w allergy/weather congestion. Constantly wearing the respirator isnt helping w the congestion, but better then the alternative :painkiller: or worse :rip:

The next 3wks I'm in Baltimore at a cancer drug production facility instead of normal plant in Martinsburg. The commute sucks, but I'm now 1/2 of the crew that amounts to 40% of the field personnel still working..... yikes :der:

alldodge

Staff member
Noticed another good thing coming from the lock down, the ambulance chasers also are not making any money. :D

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Noticed another good thing coming from the lock down, the ambulance chasers also are not making any money. :D

there was an outbreak at a nursing home here in TN and the Kelly Law firm is already on the morning commercials advertising for it.

harringtondav

Commander

Once the CDC gets us through COVID maybe they could conjure up another drug: The mother of all anti-parasitic drugs, (against the mother of all parasites ....lawyers)

harringtondav

Commander
This post has been dormant for over one year.
So...things are loosening up. Vaccines seem to be turning the worm.
Iowa, like other states, is following CDC recommendations on masking requirements for fully vaccinated. Mandatory mask requirements are dropping fast at my regular stores. I'm fully vaxed, but keep a mask in my pocket. I feel a bit like a slob, but if the shop doesn't require it, I don't wear it. Feels weird after 14 months of toeing the line.

MRS

Commander
Got my second shot Friday and so tiered of wearing the mask! Still stocking up thou 😀

tpenfield

Staff member
What is the shelf life of toilet paper? I know some that are still using the supply they bought back in March 2020 :LOL:

briangcc

Commander
This post has been dormant for over one year.
So...things are loosening up. Vaccines seem to be turning the worm.
Iowa, like other states, is following CDC recommendations on masking requirements for fully vaccinated. Mandatory mask requirements are dropping fast at my regular stores. I'm fully vaxed, but keep a mask in my pocket. I feel a bit like a slob, but if the shop doesn't require it, I don't wear it. Feels weird after 14 months of toeing the line.
We're starting to open up in NY as well. I'm fully vaxed, 2nd shot was 5/15 so I'm good to go maskless starting this coming weekend - 2 weeks for immunity to completely build from what I've read. That being said, doesn't really bother me at this point to go into a business and don a mask. Most here are still requiring them and that's fine by me.

We held a birthday party for my boys this past weekend and only invited a small number of people over. All were fully vaccinated. And I see that going forward for my family since any number of my family members have underlying health conditions.