....stocking up for Corona virus

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Not gonna work.

Drink corona.png safely. Since 151.png is gone, chase with everclear.png

GA_Boater

Is that why my doctors look like Doogie Howser, M.D.?

Fed

Commander
Our house (Oz) is in self imposed lockdown at the moment.
Got beer, smokes and food for a Month which is ~double the stocks we normally have.

GA_Boater

Self-imposed is a good plan, Fed. A month is better planning than 2 weeks in my opinion.

alldodge

Staff member
We not doing lock down, but been asking the Admiral for years to reduce the amount of food in the freezers. We have two 22 Cu ft deep freeze, two full size fridge, and every thing is packed full. The way we eat will last 6 months or more. Only problem is not enough beer, have plenty hard stuff

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
We not doing lock down, but been asking the Admiral for years to reduce the amount of food in the freezers. We have two 22 Cu ft deep freeze, two full size fridge, and every thing is packed full. The way we eat will last 6 months or more. Only problem is not enough beer, have plenty hard stuff

Fortunately, I make a lot of my own beer and I also have a still and lots of grain around here from the neighbors if I need to buy some, so I can get the liquor if I need it, freezers are full, which is the way we keep them most of the time in the winter because some times I can't get to town because of weather, so we should be good to go.

Fed

Commander
Don't forget toilet paper for some strange reason people are fighting for it down here, there's a lot of crazy people come out of the woodwork when supply systems break down.

alldodge

Staff member
That is weird that folks are stocking up on TP, even the folks on vacation rental forums are talking about it. Figure a guy can get by with one/two rolls a month (provided no Hersey squirts), but the galls need a lot more

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I told the admiral months ago we should start stocking up on tp ...
She thought I was nuts until she read where they are fighting over it ....

Fun Times

Staff member
89319436_2795671250520122_1182500222819893248_n.jpg

GA_Boater

As a TinHead I shook my head seeing pics of you Glasser guys all decked out in PPE gear. My apologies.

Be careful out there. Follow the guidelines and protect yourself. I stole this, but good advice - Wash your hands like you've been cutting jalapenos and you need to take your contacts out.

DeepCMark58A

Commander
I am a professional I have a job to do this week I will fly to Houston and Detroit, next week Santa Fe and Louisiana. Week after Atlanta. The show must go on. That being said I will be having a preflight alcohol swab followed by another and another.

aspeck

Staff member
I hear you Mark. I will be traveling to Ghana and back between now and Easter, and flying through Amsterdam so we get an additional stop and to be around more people. I will just say a prayer and wash my hands A LOT!

harringtondav

Commander
I hear you Mark. I will be traveling to Ghana and back between now and Easter, and flying through Amsterdam so we get an additional stop and to be around more people. I will just say a prayer and wash my hands A LOT!

...take a 'Ghostbusters' size Purell backpack sprayer. When working I traveled to India and China. At least nine times total. Even with precautions I came home over half the time with HVLDS. (High Velocity Low Density S...) ...you know the rest. Even after a trip to Italy I returned with the affliction. ....glad those days are over.

Good luck.