2020 Conference Championships

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Niners ice it with a FG. 20-37 with 3:31 to go. No miracle for the Pack.

GA_Boater

Deep freeze for the Pack after Sherman INTs Rodgers. The Fat Lady is in full voice.

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Didn't watch 4 mins of NFC game. Need to check my chits to see how much I didn't win. So much for predicting a close game. I did say that as goes AR so goes Green Bay. Aaron Rodgers had a best before date and the milk is turning bad. I don't think he will play forever like Brady wants to.

Speaking of Bradywill we ever see him wear anything other than the red, white and blue of NE? I see him in an orange jersey with Brown trim. He would have the best corps of wide outs since he was throwing to Randy Moss when they went 18-1.

GA_Boater

There is one big difference between the Pats and the Browns - Ownership. Kraft just writes checks, Haslam is a wanna be Jerry Jones.

If Brady goes Brown and doesn't win the SB for them, will he be able to handle the instability of revolving coaches? The Browns are not the same opportunity Manning had with the Broncos. I don't think he will be anywhere but the Pats, he will retire first.

I have been wrong before.

Old Ironmaker

Captain
I don't know if it will be the Browns, took a blind shot. Like when I play golf you have to call the shot. 1 out of 1000 times the ball goes in but if you don't call it then it's a fluke.

If we learn anything from history top tier players just won't quit and go somewhere for a year or two. From Joe Namath to LA, OJ to San Fran and the likes of Joe Montana to KC, Emmitt Smith to Arizona, Tyrel Owens to Buffalo, and recently Marshawn Lynch to Oakland after retiring for a year. Of course there is Manning going to Denver and wins a second Lombardi. Buy none as surprising as Brett Favre to NY and Minnesota. That is just a few and the common denominator is other than Lynch (yet) they are all have gold jackets. Coincidence maybe. Brady will know when it's time to leave New England, actually they will let him know 1st, if he feels he isn't ready he may go to Cleveland to save the day. He may even stay in the AFC east to beat his old team twice a year. The main reason Favre went to Minnesota, to beat Green Bay twice a year.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
LamarHuntRight.jpg

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Farve said he always wanted to play for the Vikes other than the Pack. He almost took them to the SB. Btw, where was the Rodgers rule when NO almost maimed Favre ? Hopefully, if Brady doesn't get a renewed contract, he retires.....

Go Chiefs......

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Not gonna lie. I cried like a little girl.

You deserve to cry Joe. You have earned it waiting 50 years to get back to the big show. Go Chiefs go!!!! My heart says KC, my brain says San Fran.

Brady doesn't retire. If NE doesn't offer a contract until he turns 45 he signs with a team that will. They won't. Just like any business there is no such thing as loyalty. Don't tell me what you did for me yesterday what are you going to do for me today?

Old Ironmaker

Captain
You deserve to cry Joe. You have earned it waiting 50 years to get back to the big show. Go Chiefs go!!!! My heart says KC, my brain says San Fran.

Brady doesn't retire. If NE doesn't offer a contract until he turns 45 he signs with a team that will. They won't. Just like any business there is no such thing as loyalty. Don't tell me what you did for me yesterday what are you going to do for me today?

edit: New England won't offer a contract, someone else will if just to sell tickets and jerseys to see the GOAT. And he is The GOAT.