2019 NFL - Week 10

RGrew176

Commander
Learned today that Stafford is out. Broke his back or something....

He has according to the local news here two fractured bones in his back. I gotta think he will be out for some time with something like that.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I’ve never been so undecided on a group of games to pick ..
Sooner or later the bad teams are gunna sneak a win in ..
Which week is no ones guess ..

bassman284

Commander
If you had picked all the underdogs this week you would have 9 points so far. Food for thought.

Old Ironmaker

Captain
The only thing that takes the sting out of a Bills loss is Americas team losing. Did they name themselves that? What an arrogent bunch of Cowboys. And the most arrogant is Sir Jerry Jones. He knighted himself I hear.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Go 'Hawks.

OT tied 24-24. One of us may get our wish unless they finish OT knotted up, 'speck. :D

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Man we have a sloberknocker of a game on the coast tonight. Going into OT. Best entertaining game of the year for me. Did I see an interior lineman listed at 270 which means 285 this time of the season run down Russel Wilson that had the angle on that beast? Yep I did.

Wowzah, the mid season MVP throws a pick, wowzah. Now any score wins the game. Both teams deserves this game. Watching these 2 NFC West teams compared to trying to get through an AFC East game is like watching the Sr. Varsity team or the JV team. JD out.

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
What a revoltin' development! Then they couldn't bring him down!

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Nice SF shank!

The undrafted rookie was doing lawn maintenance last week. 49ers called him and asked if he wanted a job if Robbie Gould couldn't go tonight . Let me think, Hell yea. Robbie Gould coached him up since he got off the plane and had him on the sidelines to coach him up tonight. Kickers are a funny breed. Maybe too much coaching. He did have a clutch kick to put SF into OT. Game could have been over right then and no one would have been surprised. If he never puts a uniform on again in the NFL he has a great story to tell his kids and their kids. Plus see it in HI Def.