TWO YEARS!!!!!!! Mmmmmmhmmmmmm!!!! No smoking!!!

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
I quit for two years...then started back up. Never been happier. But good for you, it will be a battle forever. Keep it up.

JPO 1949

Petty Officer 3rd Class
That is great ezbtr, never give in to the erg . I smoked for 32 years, I quit 20 years ago and can smell a cigarette 100 yards away.

Old Ironmaker

Captain
I'm proud of you, as you should be as well. I didn't start smoking until I was 40 years old, don't ask me why, because I'm stupid. I'm great at quitting, I quit all the time. It was however pointed out to me years ago that I don't inhale. When I do I choke my guts out and nearly pass out. A large pack of cigs here in Ontario is 17 bucks a pack! The small cheepo's are 14. I buy them on our local Rez, 3 bucks a pack, they make them locally in a huge factory. Only God knows what's in them, someone I know that works there said that floor sweepings are shovelled back onto the conveyor belt. Wowza I'm stupid sometimes.

Last edited:

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
Outstanding! Congrats on making a good but difficult change in lifestyle. I have never regretted my decision to quit, not even once…

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
I quit smoking 26 years ago when my wife got pregnant with our oldest daughter.

At 61, I’m now on a quest to shed the weight I gained since I quit smoking.

Lost 35 pounds and almost 6” off my waist since June. Have 5 more pounds to go.

Water logged

Petty Officer 1st Class
When the price went up to .35c a pack I was too cheap to buy anymore. That was 1966 after 15 years smoking.

Glenn

ezbtr

Commander
I quit smoking 26 years ago when my wife got pregnant with our oldest daughter.

At 61, I’m now on a quest to shed the weight I gained since I quit smoking.

Lost 35 pounds and almost 6” off my waist since June. Have 5 more pounds to go.

I gained about 12 lbs ,every thing tastes better??? Now i'll be working on that, LOL! :)

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
Never Smoked, well I never touched Tobacco, haven't smoked anything else in about 6 yrs, even though it has been Legal for over a Year now. However it has been 26 yrs since I drank any Alcohol. I used to get an Allergic Reaction to It. I would have trouble speaking clearly, trouble balancing, trouble with coordination.