Uh oh, I am in trouble now, shush, don't tell my wife!

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I have been trying to get a buyers account established with a company that auctions off government surplus as well as heavy equipment, computers and all kinds of stuff, lots of military stuff.

They finally approved me this morning and gave me a nice 6 figure buying limits, I could really be in trouble now and I can hear my wife before I have even bid on anything!

:eek:

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Really....... where are you going to hide all these new acquisitions ? OH WAIT!!!!! They do sell real estate on the Gov't sites too....... a nice vacation place in an old ICBM silo? I trust you will be able to sell your wife on the idea.....just tap the ring on a table!!! BTW have you looked at Iron Planet too?

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Really....... where are you going to hide all these new acquisitions ? OH WAIT!!!!! They do sell real estate on the Gov't sites too....... a nice vacation place in an old ICBM silo? I trust you will be able to sell your wife on the idea.....just tap the ring on a table!!! BTW have you looked at Iron Planet too?

I am looking through the Iron Planet website right now.

What I have really been looking for is a lot of M7 Bayonets and Scabbards, I have a group of survivalists that want to buy enough for their various groups.

alldodge

Staff member
I to could get in real trouble with that kind of account :rolleyes: