It's a Bear!!

aspeck

Staff member
Yes, bear sightings are common this time of year, but not on the roof of a convertible VW!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Photochopped! We all know that only happens at Yellowstone. :D

If the bear was hungry and gnawed on the the car could the owner be charged with feeding a bear a Beatle? :noidea:

poconojoe

Lieutenant Commander
Here's a black bear on my porch. He was caught on my security camera walking off with a bird feeder in his/her mouth. We never found the feeder. 2019_05_19_15_11_25_28_1.jpeg

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Photochopped! We all know that only happens at Yellowstone. :D

If the bear was hungry and gnawed on the the car could the owner be charged with feeding a bear a Beatle? :noidea:

Come on GA, that happens in Yosemite, not Yellowstone, we still don't have the car robbers happening in Yellowstone, yet!

GA_Boater

Yes - There no polar bears in Yellowstone. LOL

However;

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
That was just Yogi trying to slip past the rangers station ... šŸ»

Old Ironmaker

Captain
I can't Bear it all, (sorry). There was a time not long ago you had to drive 5 hours north of Toronto to see a Black Bear or a Bear of any colour. Now there are Bear sightings as far south as Niagara Falls. There have been reports of Bear sightings in downtown Chicago. They are apparently very slow and can't kick, catch or throw very well.

GA_Boater

I can't Bear it all, (sorry). There was a time not long ago you had to drive 5 hours north of Toronto to see a Black Bear or a Bear of any colour. Now there are Bear sightings as far south as Niagara Falls. There have been reports of Bear sightings in downtown Chicago. They are apparently very slow and can't kick, catch or throw very well.

:facepalm: :lol: