Well Tiger Woods just did it!

Old Ironmaker

Captain
I watched the better part of all 4 rounds. On Friday I predicted he would win and took a few Samolians from friends and family. You all are aware he is an Alien don't you? The Alien left his body 10 years back and returned 2 years ago. 2 years ago he could not swing a club and was ready to announce his retirement. I say that performance may be the single most outstanding sports event since the US Olympic Hockey Miracle. It may surpass that even.

As far our old bodies failing us I got a stiff neck the 1st of OCT. I am still going to the pain clinic. It is 40% better but there are days I dare not drive. One doesn't realize how many times we have to turn our heads when driving to check blind spots. Over the winter I found out I have a compression fracture in one of my cerv vertebrae in my neck and the associated disc herniation to go along with the 2 fractured lumbar vertibrae and herniated discs. My goal is to go out in the boat fishing ASAP and a round of golf a week by June. My physical therapist begged me not to try until she gives the A OK. This is the 4th therapist I have tried since Nov. I fired the other 3. 90 bucks an hour here for physical therapy, not covered by our "Free" health care. Have an appoinyment with a neurosurgeon in August! August!!! Some aspects of health care is no charge in Ontario, you might die waiting to get it though. I flip when I hear someone say it's free, especially Canadians. 40% to 50% of all our Provincial and Federal taxes we pay go to health care. Gotta go. The position my head is in working on the laptop kills me after 20 minutes.

Last edited:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Oh yea, the "FREE" word gets used so freely. And it never ever is "free". We all play that "free" game every time the government makes a new program that is "free". But with so many stupid people in the world, it works every time...and it's FREE!

Old Ironmaker

Captain
OK Mr, aphelps we will call him a undocumented alien then. Up in the Mothership is Leo DaVinci, Elvis, John Lennon, Marilyn Monroe, Walter Payton, JFK, RFK and MLK to name just a few.