Boy credit thieves are not smart.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Check my email this morning and I get a note saying I used one of my cards to purchase something in NY, so I look it up, someone fakes my care after a compromise and of all things, they buy $66.00 worth of homemade cat food!

I mean come on, if you are a thief, buy something worthwhile, last time one of my cards were compromised, those folks went to Walmart and bought the biggest most expensive LED Flatscreen that they carried at that time.

I mean really, if you are going to make your living stealing credit information buy something good!

:facepalm:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
We went to a car wash one day, and just after getting our SUV washed, I get a notice that my Credit Card was used to pay for a $4,000 dollar hotel bill in Venezuela. I guess I came up with time travel to get there in the matter of minutes from car wash to Venezuela. But our bank knew it was wrong and refused payment. Sad people will steal your info and have zero conscience about it. Low lifes are everywhere...

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
I guess I paid for a meal at a fancy restaurant in Nebraska a few years ago. A few minutes later I bought some kind of fancy shoes in California. Got re-imberested a week later.

fishrdan

Admiral
I bought $2000 worth of camera equipment in Buenos Aires 15 years ago...

CC company was proactive and called me about the fraudulent charge, it was immediately taken off my card.

Fed

Commander
Maybe the guy buying the cat food is the same guy who's selling the cat food.