It is almost March Madness time!

aspeck

Staff member
6 days away from brackets being available to fill out. See how your college basketball prognostication is compared to your iboats brethren. Get in on the fun!

http://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-c...groupID=131659

Angus won it all last year ... who will take home the coveted prize money this year? (Note: Angus refused his huge payout and rolled the winnings into this year's pot ... so we are playing for twice the money ... $0.00 X 2 = $0.00)

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Angus is just too nice a guy for this bunch of reprobates! :rofl:

angus63

Captain
I hide it well...

Oh, and I am registered for this season. Gotta be in it to win zero

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Just a shout out peeps, join iboats group and fill out a bracket. 3 days until bracket lockout....

GA_Boater

Underway - Let the madness begin.

Poor aspeck. With his travels he missed the lock. :blue:

Old Ironmaker

Captain
March Madness started today. The reason I know that is Judge Judy was pre emptied for a game at 4PM on CBS.

I came to the site yesterday and was surprised to find a different format. I do not like paradigm shifts, and that ain't 20 cents. I am glad to see it back to the normal format. Oh I was upset so much I told my wife after she put in 10 hours at work. Then she told me if that was the biggest problem I had I am OK.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I saved the link from last year and, "Create New Bracket" b4 Art posted this year.... It can be a little confusing at times.. Until a person figures it out...

64osby

Admiral
I was late to the party. Missing out on the big winnings $$$.

Go Spartans!:D

GA_Boater

The first round is over and Mrs. Musky is leading iBoats. Angus is in 2nd place, eager to sharing his winnings from last year. :D

WIMUSKY

Staff member
How did he manage that, he's messin with us..... lol

GA_Boater

I think he had a saved bracket for another league and joined iBoats with that bracket. Or 'speck knows somebody! :rolleyes:

Or ESPN is messed up - Can't ignore that. Last night my bracket showed an LSU loss as I watched the end of the game with the last minute win. I didn't need one more red team name. I have plenty and I can share if anyone wants one or two. LOL ESPN eventually fixed it and LSU turned green.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Tennessee imploded and almost lost in OT to Iowa... Wish Iowa would have won...... B1G!

GA_Boater

Complaining about Tennessee winning in OT? You picked 'em. LOL