2019 Nascar - Fontana - Race #5

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Restart with 1 lap left in the heat and Stenhouse does a big Aero wiggle and brings a few carsa together.

The Twerp got in front of Hamlin just as the yellow came out for the heat win. 23 cars on the lead lap.

GA_Boater

Hemric has a flat, loses the tread and still green. The tread is curled up on the inner white line. This is no phantom debris - It's big and black on the track. :confused:

GA_Boater

Another boring race. The Twerp is in front to win the 2nd heat and has more than 6 seconds on Keso in 2nd.

Nascar's full boat package with 550 HP, all the ducts and the billboard spoiler benefits the car in front in clean air. And it starts with the drop of the green flag. This is racing for 2nd place and it is Hoover and Dyson rolled into one big sucker!

GA_Boater

Good news! The Twerp was too fast exiting pit road! :bounce:

Let's see what happens with Keso restarting in first.

GA_Boater

Less than 20 laps since the final heat restart and Keso is up by almost 4 seconds over 2nd, Harvick. The lead car in clean air runs away.

The Twerp came up on back markers just before the end of heat 2 and his lead started to fade.

This package is not good for racing or good racing.

GA_Boater

Yellow during green flag pits. The Twerp stayed out to inherit the lead.

What happens now? The Twerp probably got a big break with the yellow.

GA_Boater

Blaney stayed out for the lead after everybody pitted again, including The Twerp.

GA_Boater

Final iFL results on Tuesday, but it looks like we have a clear winner.

I know the suspense is killing you! :rofl:

sam60

Captain
Wow tough competition in FL today

Scary ugly for me. Big points hit. I laid on the couch with 30 to go and it was the Kyle B show. Power off and an hour nap. I didn't have to see him bow or hear him brag.

GA_Boater

A couple of times a year the dog track in Galveston had Wiener Dog Nationals. Now the horse track has them because Greyhound racing shut down there for a while.

Anyway, watching the dachshunds "race" was fun. A short promo from the horse track for last month's race;

[h=1]Wiener Dog Races[/h]
Bring the family and come out to watch your favorite four-legged friends take the track in some of the funniest winner take all races you've ever seen.
$1 Hot Dogs!

I think I know what happened to the losers! :eek: