Nascar - Race #3 - Las Vegas

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I can't remember the last time I watched a caution free race!

:eek:

Normally, there is at least a junk caution because someone throws a hot dog wrapper on the track!

boatman37

Lieutenant
I was at the June Michigan race in 1997 (maybe 1998 or 1999) when Dale Jarrett won and it was caution free. Boring race. IIRC Bill Elliot blew up but no caution

sam60

Captain
I was at the June Michigan race in 1997 (maybe 1998 or 1999) when Dale Jarrett won and it was caution free. Boring race. IIRC Bill Elliot blew up but no caution

You made me go look. Found an autographed Quality Care#88 Ford Dale Jarrett pic amongst Steve Park, Kyle Petty and the best one, World's Greatest Grandpa. Pic exceeds 2.0 MB.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Musta flipped the wrong way cuz Dale is on his head. LOL I forgot he drove the 88 before Junior joined Hendrick.

64osby won iFL at Vegas. Nice throw of the dice, 64. Congrats and hold the trailer. :first:

The "West Coast" swing continues at ISM in Phoenix for Cup and X-Racing, kicking off Friday afternoon. Trucks are back in action on the 23rd at Martinsville.

64osby

Admiral
Thanks Sam & GA. Just a lucky roll of the dice. If $ was involved the dice would be snake eyes. :eek:

aspeck

Staff member
Congrats, Os. I had a winning entry, then I changed it ... my flipper was off!

aspeck

Staff member
Seriously ... I had Joey, Twerp, Keso, Truex, and Hamlin with Happy in the garage on Saturday. But looking at the uses of these guys already and the practice times, I changed it Saturday evening and then tweaked it again Sunday afternoon ... each tweak got me further away from 1st place and out of the top 10. When will I learn to go with my Wednesday picks and leave them. I pick on Wednesday in case I don't get back to them after qualifying. :facepalm::frusty::mad2: I am my own worst enemy!

64osby

Admiral
I have the same tendency. I find it best to select and leave it. To much thinking gets me in trouble.