2019 Nascar - Daytona, Race #1

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Who won iFL. Since the Laps Led column adds up to 610, the lap leaders ran almost 3 Daytona 500's. :doh:

Waiting until Tuesday.

Water logged

Petty Officer 1st Class
Had to be the worst NASCAR broadcast I have ever seen. Don't know if it was FOX or Charter/spectrum, but the sound was constantly cutting out and the screen would go totally black or just freeze. Did anyone else have this happen or was it just me?

Glenn

aspeck

Staff member
I only got to watch the end, but no problem on my end during that time...

GA_Boater

Watched from start to finish and had no viewing or sound problems.

Not quite true - At times I couldn't hear the talkers for the yelling I was doing when my team was getting bounced around by dumb moves. Like Bowyer at the end when he pulled back in line before he was clear of McDowell after passing him. Bonehead move and I let him know it! LOL

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I had no problems with the broadcast, watched from start to finish and everything worked out with no glitches..

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Image may contain: text

GA_Boater

Those are the cars that passed post-race laser inspection. You should see the ones that did not pass. :lol:

64osby

Admiral
If one of my drivers gets all 610 laps led, I might be the winner.šŸ˜‰

During the race FL showed Byron having led 120 of 140 laps, I was trying to figure out why I was ranked so high.

GA_Boater

According to FL, these are who finished in the top ten;

2019d500.PNG

1,2,3........ELEVEN! When did Nascar switch to PGA scoring and when is the playoff race between Hamlin and The Twerp?

Anyway, since Fantasy Live is moving on to Atlanta, we'll declare 88 & 24 TO THE TOP! this week's winner by 1 point over FloridaFishingNetwork. Congrats. :first:

One last question for 88 & 24 - Why didn't you pick Bowman or Byron at all? :rolleyes: LOL

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Sooooo, the Boyer wreck was the last one? I dvred it and can only go 1hr past scheduled end time. Missed the last 2 laps... Ugghh..

64osby

Admiral
1,2,3........ELEVEN! When did Nascar switch to PGA scoring ...

JJ & S jr both have 30 total points, a tie. seems with all a great rules Nascar like to make they would have a tie breaker system set in place.

GA_Boater

Musky - I lost track of wrecks, but I think Bowyer was the last one.

64 - I think Fantasy Live is screwed up. With only 1 race under our belts, FL and Nascar should have the same points except FL gives us points for laps led and the other bonus points. Whoever is running FL is heavy on the fantasy side and the points charts is more than misleading.

The actual top ten driver points from Nascar are below. Hamlin and Joey are tied in 1st, not The Twerp and Hamlin. Stenhouse has 39 and JJ has 33. I have no idea why FL and Nascar has such a disconnect;

d500points.PNG