Dug up Coffee Maker thread

aspeck

Staff member
That was an interesting read ... again. Glad it was dug up, and brought a few good people back into my memory banks ... Aldo, Roscoe, Pointer94, Boomyal, Limited-Time, Ladyfish, Spinnerbait Nut, QC, 12Footer, Vlad, one more cast, JB, SS Mayfloat ... guys and gals that made this forum special and were the foundation of this place when I joined. Techno was even there ... now he was a bit of a headache if you didn't get his humor (and not many did)! Good memories...

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I was surprised that it was posted to because I deleted and banned the spammer minutes after he/she posted. Then a week later Iron (???) posted to it and I closed it. He must get a forum digest if we have such a thing.

I didn't look through the thread, but I wonder if the coffee makers back then had wireless internet. :rolleyes:

Old Ironmaker

Captain
It was yesterday I read it and replied. Then I realized it was from 2005 so deleted my reply. Another 10 minutes of my life I can't get back. I thought It was my PC somehow, not the 1st time I have seen this happen here.. Maybe it's the Russians or Chinese that have infiltrated iboats.com.

82rude

Rear Admiral
Well every once in a while somebody brings up Chinese outboards ! I blame the PRC.