Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

This forum section is heavily moderated. Please click here to view our Dockside Chat posting policies.

In order to maintain the friendly, all-inclusive, family-oriented environment of the iboats.com Forums, this non-boating discussion area will be heavily moderated. Topics such as politics, religion, and social controversy will be removed as will jokes and other humor which single out any specific group (gender, religion, race, etc).
See more
See less

Division Round Weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Division Round Weekend

It's Red Friday!!! Let's GO!!!!!!!!!

Fly Eagles, Fly!

Comment

After the first half, the Chiefs have a reason to have a puffed up chest ... they are sooooo outplaying the Colts.

Comment

The large lady is warming her pipes ... Chiefs have this one in the bag ... now, can the Rams beat the Boys? I hope so!

Comment

Good game great outcome.That Mahomes is something else!

Comment

Mahomes is an amazing young man ... 31-13 Chiefs win! Now Rams are outplaying the Cowboys, but are only up 20-7.

Comment

23-15 Rams ... Cowboys just scored and successfully completed the 2pt conversion. We have a game ...

Comment

30-15 Rams with 7 1/2 minutes left in the game.

Comment

Rams win 30-22.

Lets go Chargers and Eagles tomorrow ....but if the Eagles lose, that is okay because I do like Brees...

Comment

Glad to see the Cowboys go down. Way to go LA. Now I need the Patriots to win later today and the Saints.
                    Rick Grew

1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin

2004 Past Commodore
                    West River Yacht & Cruising Club
                    www.wrycc.com

Comment

My Chiefs win and Dallas lost. Perfect weekend.

​​​​​​
                      1979 Carver Montego 2357 | 260 Mercruiser upgraded to Alpha | 2006 Nissan 15hp kicker

Girls cry and boys fart in front of friends, but girls fart and boys cry in front of true friends.

Comment

And this is why the curse has been broken

https://fox4kc.com/2019/01/09/parano...​​​​
                        1979 Carver Montego 2357 | 260 Mercruiser upgraded to Alpha | 2006 Nissan 15hp kicker

Girls cry and boys fart in front of friends, but girls fart and boys cry in front of true friends.

Comment

Pats handily took care of the Chargers which didnt surprise me in the least. I always thought the Chargers weren't as good as their record. And its the Pats and playoffs. I think they're been there a few times. 8th straight championship appearance.

i was surprised Philly hung with NO. Must be the Foles factor.

Saints and Rams should be a good game along with Pats and KC

Comment

I was hoping for a home game next week. If they were playing the Eagles I was going to go to the game. Too bad Eagles fell flat after that fake punt.

If the same defense shows up that played the Cowgirls, they have a chance.

Go Rams.
                            1998 Wellcraft Eclipse 24 Cuddy
                            Volvo Penta Duo-Prop 7.4L "LK"

2006 Sun Tracker Party Barge 21
                            Mercury 90 4-Stroke FI
                            "Common sense is not very common"
                            "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail." -- John Wooden

Comment

Chiefs ....
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                              '64 MFG Rebuild
                              MFG forum thread https://forums.iboats.com/mfg/64-edin...ay-524708.html
                              https://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat-...ve-the-manatee
                              https://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat...at-restoration

Comment

Working...
                              X