Division Round Weekend

hvymtl939

Chief Petty Officer
It's Red Friday!!! Let's GO!!!!!!!!!

MmUJJHN.jpg

aspeck

Staff member
After the first half, the Chiefs have a reason to have a puffed up chest ... they are sooooo outplaying the Colts.

aspeck

Staff member
The large lady is warming her pipes ... Chiefs have this one in the bag ... now, can the Rams beat the Boys? I hope so!

aspeck

Staff member
Mahomes is an amazing young man ... 31-13 Chiefs win! Now Rams are outplaying the Cowboys, but are only up 20-7.

aspeck

Staff member
23-15 Rams ... Cowboys just scored and successfully completed the 2pt conversion. We have a game ...

aspeck

Staff member
30-15 Rams with 7 1/2 minutes left in the game.

aspeck

Staff member
Rams win 30-22.

Lets go Chargers and Eagles tomorrow ....but if the Eagles lose, that is okay because I do like Brees...

RGrew176

Commander
Glad to see the Cowboys go down. Way to go LA. Now I need the Patriots to win later today and the Saints.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Pats handily took care of the Chargers which didnt surprise me in the least. I always thought the Chargers weren't as good as their record. And its the Pats and playoffs. I think they're been there a few times. 8th straight championship appearance.

i was surprised Philly hung with NO. Must be the Foles factor.

Saints and Rams should be a good game along with Pats and KC

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
I was hoping for a home game next week. If they were playing the Eagles I was going to go to the game. Too bad Eagles fell flat after that fake punt.

If the same defense shows up that played the Cowgirls, they have a chance.

Go Rams.

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Championship round, Rams/Saints. I don't know where the Rams are but the team that showed up in New Orleans isn't the real L.A. Rams, I very surprised at this feeble effort in the 1st quarter. Lots of Football left though.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
You worry too much, Iron. :smile: The Rams pulled it out. :disturbed:

Old Ironmaker

Captain
I just won a grand from a few guys that had the Pats down and out 6 weeks ago. They listened to the expert talking heads in the media that were giving the 2 aliens a pre mature eulogy. Never bet against the Killer B's. All they do is win, year in and year out. Not bad for a team that they said were dead the beginning of December. I said the only way 2 QB's can beat each other was to keep the other guy on the sidelines, they never are on the field at the same time, Brady did exactly that. Is Ma Holmes the modern version of Dan Marino? Us oldtimers know what I mean.

I have to make a few calls tomorrow. Who wants to go for a few brown pops, I'm buying?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Never count the Pats out, especially in the playoffs... They will be tough to beat...