iBOATS Pickem Final

WIMUSKY

Staff member
:first:bassman
:second: GA_Boater
:third: BluesCrew

What a fight to the finish. bassman picked up 14 wins to 1 up GA and tie him for the top spot giving him what appears the tiebreaker. A bunch at 13, 12, 11 wins. Good job everyone!

Till next year....
Musky

bassman284

Commander
Wow. So you're saying I won on the tie breaker? As long as we've been doing this I've never really understood how the tie breaker works. Well, it's fun to win no matter what crazy way you do it. Thanks all.

Good fight, GA. I was sure you had me until the Bears came through. Wait til next year, eh?.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
They had you listed 1st. Could be you had the most correct this week for the tiebreaker. I don't know either.... Lol

bassman284

Commander
Yeah maybe that's it. They always have you pick the score on the Monday night game as the tiebreaker but then star results as using the tiebreaker long before that score is available so I've always figured there were other factors. Their game, their rules.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Maybe the Group Creator knows for sure, PSU Homer.....;)

aspeck

Staff member
I have no clue how the tie breaker works ... many say I just have no clue. Period.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
The man behind the curtain ... :rolleyes:
Congrats guys well done !

aspeck

Staff member
OVERALL TIEBREAKERS:

Tiebreaker #1 - Higher number of points scored for Week 17

Tiebreaker #2 - Higher number of points scored for Week 16

Tiebreaker #3 - Higher number of points scored for Week 15

Tiebreaker #4 - Higher number of points scored for Week 14

Tiebreaker #5 - Higher number of points scored for Week 13 Tiebreakers will continue backwards from week thirteen (13) until week one (1).

Tiebreaker #6 - - A random draw between all remaining Entrants to determine the winner. In all cases, an entry that does not win a tiebreaker is eliminated from consideration.