Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

This forum section is heavily moderated. Please click here to view our Dockside Chat posting policies.

In order to maintain the friendly, all-inclusive, family-oriented environment of the iboats.com Forums, this non-boating discussion area will be heavily moderated. Topics such as politics, religion, and social controversy will be removed as will jokes and other humor which single out any specific group (gender, religion, race, etc).
See more
See less

iBOATS Pickem Final

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iBOATS Pickem Final

bassman
    GA_Boater
    BluesCrew

What a fight to the finish. bassman picked up 14 wins to 1 up GA and tie him for the top spot giving him what appears the tiebreaker. A bunch at 13, 12, 11 wins. Good job everyone!

Till next year....
    Musky

Wow. So you're saying I won on the tie breaker? As long as we've been doing this I've never really understood how the tie breaker works. Well, it's fun to win no matter what crazy way you do it. Thanks all.

Good fight, GA. I was sure you had me until the Bears came through. Wait til next year, eh?.

Comment

They had you listed 1st. Could be you had the most correct this week for the tiebreaker. I don't know either.... Lol

Comment

Yeah maybe that's it. They always have you pick the score on the Monday night game as the tiebreaker but then star results as using the tiebreaker long before that score is available so I've always figured there were other factors. Their game, their rules.

Comment

Maybe the Group Creator knows for sure, PSU Homer.....

Comment

I have no clue how the tie breaker works ... many say I just have no clue. Period.

Comment

The man behind the curtain ...
              Congrats guys well done !
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------
              '64 MFG Rebuild
              MFG forum thread https://forums.iboats.com/mfg/64-edin...ay-524708.html
              https://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat-...ve-the-manatee
              https://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat...at-restoration

Comment

OVERALL TIEBREAKERS:

Tiebreaker #1 - Higher number of points scored for Week 17

Tiebreaker #2 - Higher number of points scored for Week 16

Tiebreaker #3 - Higher number of points scored for Week 15

Tiebreaker #4 - Higher number of points scored for Week 14

Tiebreaker #5 - Higher number of points scored for Week 13 Tiebreakers will continue backwards from week thirteen (13) until week one (1).

Tiebreaker #6 - - A random draw between all remaining Entrants to determine the winner. In all cases, an entry that does not win a tiebreaker is eliminated from consideration.

Comment

I was right...... Luck guess..lol

Comment

Working...
                  X