Cool Christmas Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspeck

Staff member
Today after service a parishioner gave me a large and 2 small wrapped packages and said “Merry Christmas.” They also said that I should wait till I got home to open ... I obeyed.

It was a Barnett GameCrusher crossbow with a 4x32 Barnett scope, bolts, practice tips, hunting broadheads, and string lube. It will go nice with my multiple compounds and recurve. First and only crossbow. Can’t wait to try it out later this week in our late season archery and muzzleloader season. The black powder flintlock might not get out of the safe this season ...

Very grateful... but the card that came with it was even more special than the crossbow!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Oh, Oh - 'speck is gonna shoot his eye out like Ralphie! LOL

That is cool. I always wanted a crossbow. They have a mystique.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
You always get the cool gifts. You must of been the kid I admired when I was younger. :sad::eek:hwell::hail:

sam60

Captain
That is awesome aspeck! Ex Son in Law brought the boys over and got me a Realtree Hardwoods Nebraska hat. I gave him back a nice car stereo that he gave me about 5 years ago. LOL Oldest Grandson that lives with us took the 3 of them bowling.

Merry Christmas all!

southkogs

Staff member
One of the 9 Marks of a healthy church is that parishioners give weapons to the pastor as opposed to firing weapons at him :)

Very cool 'Speck.

sam60

Captain
It was a Barnett GameCrusher crossbow with a 4x32 Barnett scope, bolts, practice tips, hunting broadheads, and string lube.

I think pics would be great once you get a chance,

swansonterry

Recruit
That's fantastic, aspeck! My ex-son-in-law came over with the boys and bought me a Realtree Hardwoods Nebraska hat. I returned to him an excellent vehicle stereo that he had given me around 5 years before. The three of them went bowling with our oldest grandson, who lives with us. alternatively I gave my kids a crossbow

Status
Not open for further replies.