iBoats ESPN Capital One Bowl Mania

aspeck

Staff member
Yes, it is that time of year again ... Colleges are going BOWLING! Football bowls, that is. http://espn.com/bowlmania is were you will find the game and when you sign up, look for the iboats group. The more the merrier! You too can pick the winner of the Air Force Reserve Celebration Bowl, or the Autonation Cure Bowl, or the Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl, or the DXL Frisco Bowl, or the ...

41 games to pick the winner. Odds are you will get at least 3 correct! Come join the fun and earn bragging rights as the top iboats prognosticator, or at least the top iboats guesser!

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Had a tough time picking the Dollar General Bowl ... :noidea:

aspeck

Staff member
Bowl games continue to move along and we, as a group, have done much better this year at picking the minor bowl games than we did last year ... well, all except 64osby ... he is trying to make us all feel good about ourselves! LOL! Thanks 64! :laugh::laugh::laugh::D:eek:;)

sam60

Captain
The Troy T is starting to look like a roofing nail to me. Time to slide more.

aspeck

Staff member
I say the above and then miss 2 of the next 4 games :facepalm:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I see I ended up equally as good on the Bowl’s as I did with the NFL ..
At least I stayed consistent ! ;)

Old Ironmaker

Captain
You forgot The All Ironmaking A.I.S.I, A.I.M.E Hibbing and Wabush Ore Bowl. Played on some brownfield in Pittsburg of course. American Institute of Steel and Iron and American Institute of Metallurgical Engineers. We once had to hold our annual meetings in a 17,000 seat arena in Buffalo and now can hold them in a MGB.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
How many headsets has Saban trashed and does he have any hair left. He can't yell at Kiffin! LOL

aspeck

Staff member
Roll Tide! (in a fetal position all over the ground)

aspeck

Staff member
Blues Crew officially "blue" us all out of the water to capture1st place.
Bassman was #2
GA Boater and FLACowboy are tide (pun intended ... no relation to the Crimson Tide,even though they picked them to win) for 3rd place.

Congratulations to all ... you all get a participation trophy ... and that was it ... a congratulatory atta-boy!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
It's time that I write this. Sadly, BluesCrew will not be defending her title next season. The Admiral passed away on New Years Day as I held her in my arms.