2018 NFL - Week 13

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Hopefully everyone had a good Turkey Day and the leftovers are long gone...... Now we need to work off the added lbs just in time for Christmas!

Thankfully the fires are out in CA. Now the rebuilding of lives and homes begins. Unfortunately, they have mudslide warnings with the rains, Paradise being in the bullseye again......

Thursday Night Football
NFL Network/FOX 7:20 central
Saints(10-1 5-0 away) vs Cowboys(6-5 4-1 home)

Week 11 Power Rankings
1) Saints
2) Rams
3) Chiefs
4) Patriots
5) Chargers
6) Bears
7) Steelers
8) Texans
9) Vikings
10) Seahawks

Notable Injuries
Mitchell Trubisky, Chi QB
News Archive
Chicago Bears
Questionable
Trubisky said Thursday that his shoulder injury is a short-term concern, Rich Campbell of the Chicago Tribune reports. "I feel good," Trubisky stated. "It's not something that's going to [restrict] me in the long term."
Tom Brady, NE QB
News Archive
New England Patriots
Questionable
Brady (knee) was a limited participant in Thursday's practice, Chad Graff of The Athletic reports.
Adam Thielen, Min WR
News Archive
Minnesota Vikings
Questionable
Thielen (calf) practiced in a limited capacity Thursday, Andrew Krammer of the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports.
Rob Gronkowski, NE TE
News Archive
New England Patriots
Questionable
Gronkowski (ankle/back) was limited at practice Thursday, Mike Reiss of ESPN.com reports.
T.Y. Hilton, Ind WR
News Archive
Indianapolis Colts
Questionable
Hilton (groin) was a limited participant in Thursday's practice.
Cam Newton, Car QB
News Archive
Carolina Panthers
Questionable
Newton (shoulder) remained limited at Thursday's practice, David Newton of ESPN.com reports.
Stefon Diggs, Min WR
News Archive
Minnesota Vikings
Questionable
Diggs (knee) expects to play in Sunday's game at New England, despite sitting out practice Wednesday and Thursday, Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press reports.
Josh McCown, NYJ QB
News Archive
New York Jets
Questionable
McCown (thumb/back) was a limited participant in Thursday's practice, Andy Vasquez of The Bergen Record reports.
Sam Darnold, NYJ QB
News Archive
New York Jets
Questionable
Darnold (foot) was listed as a limited participant in Thursday's practice, Andy Vasquez of The Bergen Record reports.
Jimmy Graham, GB TE
News Archive
Green Bay Packers
Questionable
Graham (thumb/knee) was a limited participant in Thursday's practice, Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com reports.
Equanimeous St. Brown, GB WR
News Archive
Green Bay Packers
Questionable
St. Brown (elbow) was a limited participant in Thursday's practice, Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com reports.
More on your favorite team, there's a bunch.....
http://www.nfl.com/injuries

iBOATS Pickem

1) bassman

2) GA_Boater
3) BluesCrew (12)
4) Musky
5) FishyFish - Breaks the top 5

As BluesCrew, Thoma3135 also had 12 correct picks. Congrats to both!

Have fun this week.......
Musky

Last edited:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Week 11 I had 3 correct picks . My daughter came off the bench and had 10 correct picks last week ..
I think she earned the starting position this week .. She may want to re-negotiate her contract at the end of the season idk ...:D

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Who is playing the role of Drew Brees tonight? 5 yards in the air during the 1st quarter. :facepalm:

Saints running game is only slightly better.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Wow only 6 posts on TNF.... JuSt have been boring. I usually check in here to get what essentially is a play by play of the game.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Depending on what happens the rest of this weekend, the Saints should fall from their #1 power ranking.

FYI, Trubisky is out again this weekend. His backup did a great job last week...

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Incredible... I had already made last nights pick before my daughter took over but I asked her who to pick for TNF ..
Yes she picked the Cowboys .. But I didn’t change my pick ... :facepalm:
I guess no matter how ridiculous they may sound sometimes you should always listen to your kids ! :lol:

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
So who was that person last week that said the saints were unbeatable? Lol

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Yeah, Saints are getting whacked.Ya never know.

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY, Or Monday or Thursday.. Look at Buffalo not just beating The Vikings, they beat them real good with a wet behind the ears QB, and Mc Coy wasn't dressed, not that it mattered the season he has had. Those last 12 weeks went by like the speed of light. The NFL should follow the lead of the CFL. 2 less exhibition games and 2 more "real" games.

aspeck

Staff member
Well, getting ready for Church, then lunch and a visit with Mom before the wife and I head to Pittsburgh to hopefully watch the Steelers beat the Chargers ... will be the 4th game I have attended at Heinz Field... Steelers are 3-0 when I attend ... hopefully we can make it 4-0.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
^^^^^^^ Well, I better check my picks.... Have fun!

bassman284

Commander
Should be an interesting Sunday. It looks like most games have a prohibitive favorite which probably means some weird upsets.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I was really thinking about chaining up a beer cooler !!! :lol:
Jags defence played like they did most of last season and shut out the Colts .. ;)