College Basketball '18/'19

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Watching MSU and Louisville in the B1G/ACC Challenge. Going down to the wire. 1 min left, tied at 66..

Last edited:

aspeck

Staff member
PSU upsets VT 63-62 ... it was the defense that won that one because PSU had its worst offensive showing of the season.

aspeck

Staff member
And the Nittany Lions fail to collapse and crumble at the end ... it is amazing that when you play all 60 minutes you can actually win! 12 of Penn States 15 losses have been by 9 points or less and almost all of those 12 Penn State had the lead with 10 minutes to play or less. This team is literally 5 minutes each game away from being a very good team ...

Last edited:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
They tried to give it away a couple times after leading by 15....

aspeck

Staff member
BTW Musky, I misspoke the other day when I said the local HS Boys B-ball team started their playoff run ... that starts next week. They just finished their regular season with another win ... 22-0 and are ranked 4th in their division (4A) and 25th all divisions state wide. MaxPreps has them 779 nationally, all divisions. We will see how their playoff run goes ... will keep you posted.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Mn beat Purdue in the B1G tourney, twice this season. Boilermakers were overrated earlier this year.

MSU vs WI then MN vs MI today. Last meeting between Mn and MI resulted in MI winning a buzzer beater.

Selection Sunday is tomorrow...

aspeck

Staff member
PSU lead by 15 against Minn only to give it away (officials made a couple of critical errors at the end that helped Minn get back into the game and tie it up). At least PSU forced the OT, but alas, it was too little too late and Minn was able to face, and beat, Purdue.

aspeck

Staff member
FYI, there have been a lot of upsets this "Championship Week."

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Did I hear Virginia lost?

Good day to watch B1G round ball. 54, cloudy and rained all nite/morning down here.....

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I believe Virginia may still be seeded as a #1. Makes no sense.

Looks like an all MI final. They recently played eachother, last weekend, I believe. Mn has nothing 4 MI. Played 3 days straight. And went into OT with Purdue yesterday. They're spent.....

WIMUSKY

Staff member
State beats MI for the 3rd time this year and wins the B1G tourney!