2018 NFL - Week 12 T-Day

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Prayers to all the people involved in the CA wildfires, especially those that passed away and their families. The town of Paradise is basically wiped off the map. If you ever wanted to see what Hell looks like, the videos on the news give people a good idea. Sounds like it's 85% contained, still a bunch of missing people. Totals keep going down then back up due to communication issues. Now with a bunch of rain coming they're afraid of mudslides..... Like they don't have enough on their plate already.....

Thursday Football Games
All Times Central
Bears(7-3 2-2 away) vs Lions(4-6 3-2 home) 12:30 CBS
Redskins(6-4 3-1 away) vs Cowboys(5-5 3-1(home) 3:30 FOX
Falcons(4-6 1-3 away) vs Saints(9-1 4-1(home) 7:20 NBC

Week 11 Power Rankings
1) Saints
2) Rams
3) Chiefs
4) Steelers
5) Patriots
6) Bears
7) Chargers
8) Texans
9) Vikings
10) Panthers

Notable Injuries
Tre'Quan Smith, NO WR
News Archive
New Orleans Saints
Questionable
Smith (foot), who is listed as questionable for Thursday's game against the Falcons, said he feels good and expects to be available for the contest, Mike Triplett of ESPN.com reports. "In my eyes, I'm playing [Thursday]," Smith said.
Rob Gronkowski, NE TE
News Archive
New England Patriots
Questionable
Gronkowski (back/ankle) was listed as limited at Wednesday's practice.
Tom Brady, NE QB
News Archive
New England Patriots
Questionable
Brady was listed as limited at practice Wednesday with a knee issue.
Adam Thielen, Min WR
News Archive
Minnesota Vikings
Questionable
Thielen (calf/lower back) was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice.
Derek Anderson, Buf QB
News Archive
Buffalo Bills
Questionable
Anderson (concussion) was listed as a limited practice participant Wednesday.
Cam Newton, Car QB
News Archive
Carolina Panthers
Questionable
Newton (shoulder) was a limited practice participant Wednesday, Jourdan Rodrigue of The Charlotte Observer reports.
Marcus Mariota, Ten QB
News Archive
Tennessee Titans
Questionable
Mariota (neck) said Wednesday that he only threw during the individual period of the Titans' practice and considers himself day-to-day in advance of Monday's game against the Texans, Travis Haney of The Athletic reports.
More on your favorite team:
http://www.nfl.com/injuries

iBOATS Pickem
1) bassman

2) GA_Boater
3) BluesCrew
4) Musky
5) FlaCowboy

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone. Eat, watch football, hang with family and friends and be thankful for all the things we are able to enjoy in the this country....

Musky

Last edited:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
After last weeks picks I’m putting myself on the bench and brought in a replacement picker ..
My daughter ! I’m sure she will do better than me .. :)
Cheers everyone !

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Chicago's Mitch Tribusky at QB must be a notable injury. Given the shortest ever time between games after playing Sunday night and now the first T-Day game with Chase Daniel starting for the first time in 4 years.

What is the NFL scheduler thinking?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Trubinski wasn't on the list, neither was Kerryon Johnson for Detroit... Their bigtime RB.... Did The Admiral hold out on some info....🤔

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Trubinski is on todays report.... Must of been a last minute decision..

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
The Admiral told me about Trubisky and Johnson last night.

How did Johnson's parents know he would be a running back and named him Karryon?

aspeck

Staff member
Mayfield and Barkley are both having good days today. Let’s hear it for the rookies!

And an aside, just had a friend hand me 2 tickets to next Sunday’s Steelers/Chargers game along with “Merry Christmas!” Score!

aspeck

Staff member
Correction... Barkley had a good first half ... why they are not using him in the second
half is beyond me ...

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Jaguars keep hurting themselves Bills also with penalties... Our dip wad running back LF gets ejected coming off the bench and throwing a punch ... Bills player was thrown out also but probably shouldn’t have ..imho ...
Tight game 14-21 Bills 5 mins left ..
Bills QB Allen looks pretty good .. Sure is elusive in the pocket ....

aspeck

Staff member
Big Al with the TD reception! That man deserves it! Awesome warrior and Veteran. Stiller’s have been moving the ball but shooting themselves in the foot ... blocked field goal and a fumble by the 3rd string TE, Gimble, at the 1 foot line that went in and out of the end zone... ugh ...

aspeck

Staff member
Big Ben with the 93 yard TD pass to JuJu. Finally a “big play.”

aspeck

Staff member
Ben threw it to the wrong team ... 2 INTs, 2 fumbles ... out played them, but turnovers at or near the goal line killed the Stiller’s. Gimble’s fumble at the 1 foot line, Ben’s INT in the end zone. Conners fumble that turned into 7 points for the Broncos. The blocked field goal ... to many points left unacquired. Uggh!