Nascar 2018 Rac #10 - iFL Playoff Edtion - For The Marbles At Homestead

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Joey is stretching the lead and hearing and feeling everything!

5 left and 1.4 secs.

GA_Boater

Humpty's buddy is the clubhouse leader. I think Trackchicks Stars edges FlaCowboy by 1 point after the dust settles.

Wonder how long for Nascar to officialize?

GA_Boater

JOEY!!!!

I don't see the championship picks worth 60 points in any rosters. And I don't know if they are only used for the overall standings or added to the race points. I picked Larson who dropped out long ago.

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Congrats GA on the win...:thumb:

I had Harvick for the overall Champion...no 60 Bonus points for me.

Congrats to TrackchickStars on winning the Overall Championship....on second thought...I demand a Recount...:D:laugh:

GA_Boater

I'm sick of recounts! LOL

If Nascar changes the points when they go official, you may pull it out Cowboy. But don't spend that check yet! :D

In the rules (who reads 'em?)

If I correctly pick the Playoffs Champion, are those bonus points added to my weekly race points for the Miami-Homestead race?

No, the weekly race points for the Miami-Homestead race will be calculated based on the results for that race. The points for a correct Playoffs Champion Bonus pick will be added to the entry’s final score for purposes of calculating the entry’s overall points.

aspeck

Staff member
Congrats to TrackchickStars on winning the Overall Championship....on second thought...I demand a Recount...:D:laugh:
I agree ... I had a race that they didn’t count! Just because I didn’t make the picks doesn’t mean my intentions shouldn’t be counted! I demand a recount also!

GA_Boater

For the last time - We have a winner! Trackchicks Stars is the 2018 Playoff Champion. TCS was 2nd to FlaCowboy in the regular season, but beat out Cowboy by ONE point in the playoffs. Congrats on your crowning achievement during the playoff championship, TCS. 👑

After winning the regular season, FlaCowboy gets a crown, too. Congrats, Cowboy. 👑

The GA guy won the 36th race of the year for a 2nd win in the playoffs. But it wasn't enough to even come close to FlaCowboy and Trackchicks Stars.

Hope everyone had some fun - Win or lose. Remember, there's always next year!

See you in February with the new and improved Nascar. :rolleyes:

sam60

Captain
Congrats TCS, Fla and GA_. It was fun and hope to join again next year. Thanks for your efforts Humpty....