Nascar 2018 Rac #7 - Playoff Edition - Martinsville Paperclip

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Classic short track racing, if Martin had to race Dale Sr. or Walthrup he would really be screaming cause Sr. and D would not have had a problem at all running Martin into the wall to win the race!

There are no nice drivers at this time of the year!

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I have watched the replay a couple of dozen times now and people might be mad because Joey gave Martin the bumper and Truex still had a chance to win that race, he turned back down into Joey because he was mad, if we just stayed the course and straighten that car back out, he had a chance, It would have been a 3 car drag race to the finish line.

64osby

Admiral
64osby will stay 5 points ahead of me as long as we don't pull a backup out of the garage. We have the same picks, but 64 choose The Twerp for the pole and I didn't. :blue:

This was the first time I picked in time to make a poll pick. Not that it mattered in the end.

Congrats to Sam.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I was seeing us move up and down in lock step and finally looked at your picks - A couple of times cuz I thought I kept seeing mine. LOL

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Congrats Sam...!!! :encouragement:

As for the finish of the race it was excellent...except for Logo body slamming Truex. There is a difference between a bump and run and a bump and body slam. IMO...Truex raced Logo clean as can be and passed as clean as he could. However...Truex will Not be as nice next time...:bump2:

And in the words of Truex...Logo may have won the battle But he will NOT win the War...:eek: :D

GA_Boater

And if it was the other way? This happens in close races and always the bumpee complains about the bumper.

It wasn't a body slam, just a little bumper rub with Truex getting out of shape. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of either guy.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Joey was actually easy on Martin, neither one of them would have lasted in a race at Martinsville with Dale Sr. or DW.

Rubbing is racing boys and girls, every body wants it, but they just don't want that guy doing it!

:pound:

GA_Boater

Sam60 wins the 7th playoff race at Martinsville. Congrats, Sam. 🏆

Everybody is at Texas this weekend - Cup, X-Men and Trucks.

sam60

Captain
Thanks... The team, car and driver were all in the shop for most of the regular season.I'm surprised that my picking did more than make my nose itch less. :lol: