Who do we know in SC?

aspeck

Staff member
Someone bought the winning ticket from a S. Carolina store... anyone we might know?

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I will have to call my son, he is an emt in N. Carolina, but has been taking updated classes in S. Carolina the last week, I can only hope!

:joyous:

tpenfield

Staff member
Yea, I won a walloping $8 on last night's drawing :rolleyes: . . . but let's keep an eye out for any posters here looking to buy a brand new boat with unlimited budget :D

legalfee

Petty Officer 1st Class
We had a bunch of people at work put in yesterday. Only two numbers right on three tickets. Someone in Columbia won 100K though. SC is one of eight states the winner can keep it a secret.

aspeck

Staff member
Hmmmmm, GA_Boater hasn't been on since 10:30 last evening ... maybe he drove over the border to buy tickets?

SkiGuy1980

Petty Officer 2nd Class
We were in a pool here at work - bought 78 tickets.... won 10 bucks :( lol

Back when Indiana first introduced the lottery I asked my dad if he had bought one of the scratch-off tickets yet. He said "David, I learned a long time ago to not bet with someone you know to be a crook"!

tpenfield

Staff member
Now the PowerBall jackpot is catching up . . . $750 million for Saturday night.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
lost $2 on that draw yesterday as well.....

friend of mine dumped $400 in tickets between the two lottery drawings.... he won $10. I told him he would have been better off with a bottle of Johnny Walker blue