I'm a chevy guy but dodge got me

89retta

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Well after driving chev for most of my life. Just bought a new dodge sport 1500 5.7 hemi. Looked at chev but I just liked how the dodge felt. Interior has more space and more comfy. Only time will tell if it was a wise choice.

southkogs

Staff member
I love my 5.7 - Don't always like feeding it, but my Dodge is a great truck.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I did switch from Ford and GM suv to a Durango 5.7 Hemi .
So far No regrets on the change .

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
If it wasnt a good truck, they wouldnt sell as many as they do.

sam60

Captain
I bought 2 new Dodge trucks-an 02 with the 4.7 and the hills and tows wore it out at 140K. An 05 -1 ton diesel that gave me 310K before I wore out the driver's seat and traded with a buddy. Both great trucks.

If I bought another new truck it would be a dodge. I'm eyeballing a 79 c10 shortbed at the moment.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
RAM has come a long way with creature comforts. Chevy used to top the list. Ford and RAM were the work trucks. Now RAM has the best of both worlds. In diesel land, Cummins will always outshine Duramax. I went from a 2500 5.7 RAM to a 6.4 Hemi. Made a big difference in towing. Especially when I go cross country. I see way more RAMs towing than any other manufacturer. Chevy was the least.....

Bro is looking for a different truck. Him and his wife test drove both a 2500 RAM and Chevy diesels, both preferred the RAM...