2018 NFL - Week 7

aspeck

Staff member
That was an amazing play, Joe!

And concerning the ongoing Pittsburgh drama, I heard that the middle of last week. I just don’t get that Pitt plays him to much, Pitt doesn’t compensate me enough, Pitt doesn’t appreciate me enough... oh, by the way, I want to stay in Pitt my whole career ... just doesn’t make sense ...

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
All the picks for the week. Angus is dependable! :thumb:

pickemwk6.PNG

GA_Boater

Angus - The Falcons busted your tie breaker. Falcons TD makes it 0-7.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
A great Football player that doesn't deserve to play the game. One way to shut him up is to put him on his arse.

I agree. There's no one player that's bigger than the team, no matter how much he gets paid or how good he is. If you're not going to be a team player, and he's clearly not, let him get splinters in his butt if he returns. That goes for any player in the league. Good thing I'm not an owner... lol

Speaking of the Steelers, is Vance McDonald a TE1?

Last edited:

aspeck

Staff member
Musky, you sure did jump from Burfect to Bell quickly ... had my head swimming for a minute!

And yes, McDonald is a tight end.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Musky, you sure did jump from Burfect to Bell quickly ... had my head swimming for a minute!

And yes, McDonald is a tight end.

Haha, I misread Ironmakers post...

But is he your top tight end?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Forgot about Jesse James. Although, McDonald has brought in more fantasy points. Ok, now I jumped to fantasy... lol

GA_Boater

Looking at McDonald and James, McDonald gains more after the catch. But James hasn't fumbled. So who is #1? :noidea: Both have more yards, scores and paychecks than a dbag. :smile:

pittte.PNG

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Nice chart....

Fantasy has McDonald avging more points per week. So at the moment he would be #1 as far as fantasy is concerned. That can change as the season gets longer and/or week to week. Need to set my lineup, playing the 2nd top player in our league.

Going after Trey Burton from Chi too...

Thanks....

aspeck

Staff member
McDonald is now the "starter" he and James split time. McDonald has better hands, James is learning to be a better blocker, both can run after the catch and James holds on to the ball. McDonald is almost used as a wide receiver when he is in the game and James is used as a tight end/safety outlet. They both bring different skill sets to the table and compliment each other. I am partial to the outlaw, Jesse James, but that is because he is a Penn State boy and I watched him grow up ...