Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

This forum section is heavily moderated. Please click here to view our Dockside Chat posting policies.

In order to maintain the friendly, all-inclusive, family-oriented environment of the iboats.com Forums, this non-boating discussion area will be heavily moderated. Topics such as politics, religion, and social controversy will be removed as will jokes and other humor which single out any specific group (gender, religion, race, etc).
See more
See less

Back Issue and bored

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your 28 is dry; ours is wet It's always cooler in these woods.
    Would agree you being from east Texas
    94 Formula 27PC Custom 509MPI MEFI3 , B3 XR
    95 Rinker 232 w/ 7.4L Carb 0F425011 B1 0F486471
    07 Seadoo GTX
    Merc Adults Only VP Adults Only
    G-Dad always said "First Liar doesn't stand a chance"

Comment

AllDodge ..Seven weeks since your last update. ......Improvement?
      '96 Larson 174 SEI BR. 4.3LX 4 bbl Weber s/n 0F786604. Alpha One Gen II s/n 0F709315

Comment

Originally posted by harringtondav View Post
        AllDodge ..Seven weeks since your last update. ......Improvement?
        Yep, doing fine, all for the most part is good. I pickup anything I'm willing to try (still remember I have stuff to make it easier ) and belly is ok, I guess. Think I still have some lingering things which were not there before, but ok. My guess if I see the Gastro person, they will want me to take some kind of pill. No issue with pills, but don't like taking anything for ever
        07 Seadoo GTX

Comment

Originally posted by AllDodge View Post
          and belly is ok, I guess.
          Don't know if this could help, but it's cheap: I was having increasing diverticulitis attacks. Three-four days of Nocor, two antibiotics, and thinking I'd be better off dead.

Then I started taking a heaping teaspoonful of Metamucil/psyllium powder before I hit the rack. Three years now, and all is very well. Only downside is I need to reserve a toilet w/in 15 min of getting up, and occasionally have to double flush an oversize grinder. Still, a great trade-off.

'96 Larson 174 SEI BR. 4.3LX 4 bbl Weber s/n 0F786604. Alpha One Gen II s/n 0F709315

Comment

According to all the docs I dealt with way back when, the consensus is that the gut is the laziest system in the body. It doesn't recover fast, so it's not uncommon to have lingering issues while you're working your way back out of it. Not sure if that's gospel truth, but fairly consistent with my experience. (I don't care for pills and prescriptions either)

Comment

Will keep that in mind if my issue moves lower, right now its just in the belly every once in a while. So antacids or other such things if I need it. Mom has issues with diverticulitis and takes Metamucil and it works for her

Agree gut is lazy and is getting better but slow, so might be right
              07 Seadoo GTX

Comment

Sure the gut is lazy.All it does on a big majority of us is hangout

Comment

Constant movement of the body is important for the digestive tract, so I've been told. I don't practice medicine or law on the internet, in the home yes, just ask. With your back and restricted movement I bet has a lot to do with your gut problems. When I get laid up I would pay a 100 bucks USD for a good you know what.
                  Experience is a lifetime of mistakes, wisdom is not making them again.

Comment

Working...
                  X