You're different from me... so you're WRONG!

Sprig

Chief Petty Officer
[h=2]You're different from me... so you're WRONG![/h] Philosophically speaking that is a paradox. If I am different from you then you are different from me and thus we are both wrong.

poconojoe

Lieutenant Commander
And you're a racist!
I'm not serious of course....but that seems to be the culture lately. Instead of mature discussion, just call your opponent a racist.

southkogs

Staff member
Well that's settled. Now I can resume telling everyone else "it ain't me." :cool:

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
if you are traveling up-stream in your barbed wire canoe and your chain breaks.....how many pancakes does it take to wall-paper a ceiling?

poconojoe

Lieutenant Commander
if you are traveling up-stream in your barbed wire canoe and your chain breaks.....how many pancakes does it take to wall-paper a ceiling?

I don't get that at all. But I need to paint my ceiling and you gave me an idea. Humm...pancakes would look cool on my ceiling! Should I keep them round or use a square pan so they all fit better?

Sprig

Chief Petty Officer
Ok I admit I’m wrong. My wife tells me that all the time so it must be true.

wahlejim

Master Chief Petty Officer
I don't get that at all. But I need to paint my ceiling and you gave me an idea. Humm...pancakes would look cool on my ceiling! Should I keep them round or use a square pan so they all fit better?

I vote for the mickey mouse style

oldrem

Commander
Waffles - already square and would probably have better sound deadening. But then I'm often wrong.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
[h=1]“We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.”[/h]
― Robert Wilensky