2018 NFL - Week 5

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Thursday Night Football

NFL Network/FOX 7:20 central

1 - 3 Colts vs 2 - 2 Patriots
Patriots are 2 - 0 at home, Colts 1 -1 away
Patriots are not looking like the team we all love/hate.... Or, is that love to hate, for some... Has the dynasty come to an end?
Edelman is back, but no word if he's playing tomorrow nite...

There has been a Bell siting. He's "supposed" to report back to the team Week 7, their bye week...

Jets - running back Isaiah Crowell received a $13,369 fine from the NFL for unsportsmanlike conduct stemming from an inappropriate celebration against the Browns. He used the football as toilet paper and rubbed his butt with the ball and gave it to a Brown fan. Really?

Seahawks - linebacker Mychal Kendricks was suspended indefinitely for insider trading on Tuesday, he could face 25 years in the slammer.

Rams and Chiefs are still undefeated.

WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS

1) Rams
2) Chiefs
3) Titans
4) Jags
5) Bears
6) Saints
7) Redskins
8) Panthers
9) Bengals
10) Ravens

Notable Injuries, not near the complete list of notables.....
Marshawn Lynch, Oak RB
News Archive
Oakland Raiders
Questionable
Lynch was held out of Wednesday's practice with a shoulder injury, Matt Schneidman of The San Jose Mercury News reports.
Amari Cooper, Oak WR
News Archive
Oakland Raiders
Questionable
Cooper (foot) was a limited practice participant Wednesday, Matt Schneidman of The San Jose Mercury News reports.
Larry Fitzgerald, Ari WR
News Archive
Arizona Cardinals
Questionable
Fitzgerald (hamstring/back) was a non-participant at Wednesday's practice, Darren Urban of the Cardinals' official site reports.
Adrian Peterson, Wsh RB
News Archive
Washington Redskins
Questionable
Peterson (ankle) said he will be ready for Monday's game in New Orleans, John Keim of ESPN.com reports.
Marquise Goodwin, SF WR
News Archive
San Francisco 49ers
Questionable
Goodwin didn't practice Wednesday due to hamstring and quad injuries, Matt Barrows of The Athletic reports.
Mohamed Sanu, Atl WR
News Archive
Atlanta Falcons
Questionable
Sanu was a limited participant at Wednesday's practice due to a hip injury, Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com reports.
Geronimo Allison, GB WR
News Archive
Green Bay Packers
Questionable
Allison (concussion) was a non-participant in Wednesday's practice, Michael Cohen of The Athletic reports.
Jimmy Graham, GB TE
News Archive
Green Bay Packers
Questionable
Graham didn't practice Wednesday due to a knee injury, Michael Cohen of The Athletic reports.

iBoats Pickem

Much better week for all......

1) GA_Boater
2) bassman
3) FlaCowboy
4) Musky
5) Thoma3135

Good luck ladies and gents!

Musky

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Don't be like me last week - Make sure your pick for tonight is locked in.

aspeck

Staff member
Pick? What is this pick you are talking about? Maybe if I don’t pick, I won’t get so many wrong!

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
You may be on to something speck ! Maybe everyone should try that this week ! ;)
I think I should let my daughter start picking for me again ..Maybe I could crawl out of the bilge for some fresh air ..

WIMUSKY

Staff member
When I started this thread I realized I hadn't made any pix.....

WIMUSKY

Staff member
24 - 3 Patriots at the half...

Smelling septic in the bssement, not seeing anything. Just got the the thing fixed...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
They just reversed the call and gave Brady the int....

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Hmmmm, Patriots 24 17..... getting interesting....

GA_Boater

This is a real update thread, score by score and it includes Smell-O-Vision, too.

That stinks, Musky.

GA_Boater

Brady is setting some near records and records tonight. 500 TD tosses, now 3rd on the list behind Farve with 508 and Peyton with 539. And to a record of 71 different receivers, passing (sic) Vinnie Testaverde with 70.

The Colts are almost out of time and down 15.

Old Ironmaker

Captain
I have read all or most of the ink and listened to the talking heads on radio and TV. Brady is done, he's 40, his wife wants him to pack it in, has zero receivers, his relationship with management and Uncle Bill has soured. This is his last year and, and, and, and. Oh and I forgot the defence is done like dinner without Matt Patricia. Sound like last season around this time? Did he go on to win MVP?

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Rain stopped but KC has taken over pouring it on ..
Big mistake on the INT before half then a pretty lame attempt at a tackle by Bortles ..
20 - 0 I’m headed to the garage to work on my boat ... :pout:

aspeck

Staff member
Browns won on Sunday for first time in 3 years! End of OT the ball barely gets over the uprights... 12-9 win.

aspeck

Staff member
Wasn’t on a Sunday ... was on a Thursday. And the year before their win was on a Saturday ...

aspeck

Staff member
Vikings have made 1 of 3 field goal attempts so far today ... 3-3 tie with the Eagles ...