Okay guys, which one of you is this?????????????

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Ok, fess up guys, who decided to put their boat in drydock this winter!

Attachments

• photo302083.jpg
    photo302083.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 0

aspeck

Staff member
Dang, I tried to tell them to take back roads and not be seen or photographed ... Glad to see this before I paid them!:laugh:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I couldn’t afford the cost of moving that thing much less the boat ...

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Ahhhh Crap just when I was getting ready to go water skiing the boat gets pulled :(

Bondo

Staff member
Ayuh,..... that looks like my dingy,.....

wahlejim

Master Chief Petty Officer
I will fess up, its mine. I just bought it. Floor had some soft spots but should be easy to repair. The battery was dead, so I didn't hear it run, but the PO said it ran just fine the last time it was in water 4 years ago so it should be ok. I didn't spend the money on a survey because I can use the money I saved to help cover the cost of the move. I got a heck of a deal on it though!

Just a couple of questions:

1) What type of prop should I put on it? I am looking for both hole shot and the highest top speed available?
2) The fuel is 4 years old and I don't want to waste 400 gallons of diesel, what can I add to it to make it useable? Sea Foam?
3) Does anyone have an owners manual for this thing?

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
I will fess up, its mine. I just bought it. Floor had some soft spots but should be easy to repair. The battery was dead, so I didn't hear it run, but the PO said it ran just fine the last time it was in water 4 years ago so it should be ok. I didn't spend the money on a survey because I can use the money I saved to help cover the cost of the move. I got a heck of a deal on it though!

1) What type of prop should I put on it? I am looking for both hole shot and the highest top speed available?
2) The fuel is 4 years old and I don't want to waste 400 gallons of diesel, what can I add to it to make it useable? Sea Foam?

Ok, I'll help ya out. I'll require $10.000 an hour, meals and room and board. We will get this thing running by next spring.

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral

Don't forget:
4) Is it OK to pull this with my 2013 Toyota Prius if I get a bigger ball for my trailer hitch?
5) Do I REALLY need brakes on my trailer?

:lol::lol::lol:

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Of course I sat here for 10 minutes trying to answer all the questions like "how" did they do that. Not fair wahlejim. Thanks a lot. My lady says I don't get stuff because I'm a Libra. I don't get that either.