NFL - Regular Season Debates/News/Banter

aspeck

Staff member
Reports coming out that Antonio Brown not injured, but he had an argument with a teammate and took a temper tantrum and refused to practice Thursday and Friday and refused to play on Sunday. More trouble in the Steelers camp. This Super Bowl contender preseason that didn’t make the playoffs ... time for some personnel changes.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Bet there will be changes. Someone needs to get a handle on the troops and take control of that locker room. The "stars" are running the show..

But the Vikes have their own problems. $84m and no playoffs...

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Y’all are starting to make me feel better about my team ...:rolleyes:

aspeck

Staff member
Mr. Rooney says AB will probably not be with the Steelers next year. So, before this year is over, we get a glimpse of the Steelers of 2019 ... no Bell, no Brown ... what about Ben???? Might he retire???? Could be interesting to see what upper level management does in the retooling. Can't believe the Steelers didn't fire more coaches ... just linebacker coach Joey Porter. (whose son just signed with Penn State, FYI). Was thinking the DC, Keith Butler would be gone ... hmmmm ...

aspeck

Staff member
It started out the Levion Bell thread ... It has morphed over time ...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I think Foles wants to be the Fire Chief instead of a fireman. Don't know if I can blame him.