Pigskin Pickem'

aspeck

Staff member
Now that the NFL is starting, it is time to sign up for ESPN's Pigskin Pick'em and join the iboats group. Only one entry per group and we pick straight up. Good luck and have fun ... I have been having difficulty signing in today, so be patient and keep trying.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
When will Budwieser unlock the beer fridges in Cleveland?

Hope it isn't until Week 2.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
We're doing our Fantasy Draft tonite........

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I'll have to look later, but I hit Rejoin and it doesn't show me on the group list.....

GA_Boater

Same here, Musky. After clicking Rejoin, I had to do something else to make it work and I don't remember. :facepalm:

aspeck

Staff member
It was doing that for me also, Musky ... on my puter ... went to my phone and hit rejoin there and boom, I was in. ???????????

GA_Boater

If you have an ad blocker :wink: , turn it off for a minute and try.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Turned it off, still won't work. Even tried the wifes Kindle, used Google, IE and Firefox. Did anyone use ESPNs Ap?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
When I go to the rejoin page it shows My 2017 Groups which is Iboats(2017). I hit rejoin, brings me to the page of all the iboats owners. Shows 5 owners, one which is not me....

GA_Boater

Every year is like this, some rejoin and others have trouble.

Try this - Click on My Groups and ............... Never mind. The memory is coming back!

When you see the list of iboats members, Click Join Group.

Rejoin doesn't put you in the group like you would think, only takes you to the group and you have to Join Group.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Thanks GA and Aspeck, I'm in. Like Art, I had to use my phone... Weird... Then you hit, "Play Now for Free" and it guides u thru it...

Just like last year, Chrome and Firefox wont work. Back to IE to make the picks... I think the phone will work too..

Last edited:

angus63

Captain
After going in circles for a bit, I managed to join. Thanks Art!