College Football 2018

aspeck

Staff member
TD PURDUE! Unbelievable! Tyler Strong tonight! 42-20!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Heck with a 1st down. Take a TD instead. 42-20.

Full voice now with a safety and 44-20 if the review goes Perdues way, but probably not.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Wow. OSU must not of took Purdue seriously. So are they the powerhouse of the B1G? I believe OSU was ranked #2

GA_Boater

Will Urban award any itty-bitty buckeye helmet stickers or scrape some off? :rolleyes:

GA_Boater

And a coast-to-coast World series. Dodgers against the Red Sox.

RGrew176

Commander
Great day for Michigan. They take it to Michigan State. I believe the defense held them to under 100 yards total offense. MSU's one TD was a gift a Michigan fumble inside the 10 yard line.

The Purdue takes it to Ohio State. They didn't just beat them they smacked them down. Michigan now controls their own destiny. They win out they take the Big 10 east. If they win the Big 10 tournament that might get them an invite to the big dance.

Good day. GO BLUE.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Sad but true .....

The Ohio State vs Purdue matchup was priceless! :lol:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I didn’t win the power ball but I did score some free tickets to the Florida / Georgia game !
‘ Worlds largest outdoor cocktail party “ ..
Its THE biggest game in these parts by far !! Half stadium red and black the other half orange and blue splits right down the goal post ! :lol:
Prolly don’t have much of a chance seeing as GA is loaded with superstars but ya never know what can happen in this game .. Gotta go now and loosen up my shoulders to get ready for some chompin ! :D