Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

This forum section is heavily moderated. Please click here to view our Dockside Chat posting policies.

In order to maintain the friendly, all-inclusive, family-oriented environment of the iboats.com Forums, this non-boating discussion area will be heavily moderated. Topics such as politics, religion, and social controversy will be removed as will jokes and other humor which single out any specific group (gender, religion, race, etc).
See more
See less

College Football 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WIMUSKY View Post
    The Rose Bowl is a blowout. Washington has nothing 4 OSU....
    You must have posted this at half time. Washington actually ended up with more total yardage.

1998 Wellcraft Eclipse 24 Cuddy
    Volvo Penta Duo-Prop 7.4L "LK"

2006 Sun Tracker Party Barge 21
    Mercury 90 4-Stroke FI
    "Common sense is not very common"
    "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail." -- John Wooden

Comment

Remind me again, which bowl game did UCLA play in? O'yeah, that's right....... Not even the Raycom Media Camellia Bowl, they already had Eastern MI.... lol
      If MSU wasn't in the Big10+4 they wouldn't have been in a bowl either. They couldn't even beat Nebraska?

Mercury 90 4-Stroke FI

Comment

• Rose bowl final should have been 28-17. No way that could ever be called a TD.
        '47 18' CC Utility "Knock On Wood"
        Various Evinrude powered Pontoons all named "Floosy"

Comment

• Originally posted by jakedaawg View Post
          Rose bowl final should have been 28-17. No way that could ever be called a TD.
          Of course that play was 1st and goal. You don't think they could have scored from an inch out in 3 downs.

I take it you bet on OSU and gave up the points..LOL!!!!!
          Last edited by bruceb58; January 1st, 2019, 10:32 PM.

Mercury 90 4-Stroke FI

Comment

• Nope, I am one of those folks with no luck at all...if I had bet on my Bucks they would have lost outright and probably in the first quarter.
            '47 18' CC Utility "Knock On Wood"
            Various Evinrude powered Pontoons all named "Floosy"

Comment

• Texas won; not a great game IMO. Thought G would play better.

Comment

• Georgia sure didnt look like a playoff contender like they once did...

Comment

• A question from a Hockey Canuck. Is the final for the outright NCAA Championship upcoming or did I miss it? That's one game I try and catch, been a great game for the last few years, Nick Saban vs __________ (fill in blank). Just guessing. How many Super Bowls do you think Miami would have won had he stayed?
                  Experience is a lifetime of mistakes, wisdom is not making them again.

Comment

• Monday night ... the red team coached by Nick Sabin v the orange team coached by Dabo Sweeney

Comment

• Come on aspeck, I'm not that much out of the loop. Dabo Sweeny is retireing after this game, health reasons. He coaches Whatsamata U, right?

Comment

• I know Urban Meyer retired after the Rose Bowl 4 health issues. Knew nothing about Sweeny...

Comment

I know Urban Meyer retired after the Rose Bowl 4 health issues. Knew nothing about Sweeny...
                          I saw him talking about it in an interview last month on TSN. He collapsed a few games ago on the sidelines. Those coaches are 24/7/365, not just the NFL. Family time is usually the reason, a good example is Bill Cower.

Talk about coaches. Harbaugh just got outcoached by coach Lynn big time. Near genius to put 3 safeties in LB positions, all game, not just a few series. I better wait to post, this game ain't over. #8 fumbles, again. 4th for Jackson I think for him today. Can't win doing that. Now it's over. A very good game, the 4th quarter at least.
                          Last edited by Old Ironmaker; January 6th, 2019, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• I believe you are thinking of Urban Meyer of Ohio State infamy.

Comment

• I have no use for reggie busch or his political opinions. You used to play football somewhere. Good for you.

Comment

You have to admit, fast food for the national champs was pretty stupid.

Mercury 90 4-Stroke FI

Comment

Working...
                                X