Nascar 2018 Race #25 - The Lady In Black, The Penultimate Regular Season Race

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Finally made finished a thorough and exhaustive post-race inspection. GA-B passed and won Darlington by 1 point over aspeck. A close one!

Cup and X-Men at Indy coming up while Trucks are off one more week.

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Congrats GA...!!! :clap2:

As for Furniture Row closing the doors....rumor has it that Truex will be going to Stewart Haas replacing Kurt Busch...but that is just a Rumor so ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....:tape2: Don`t tell nobody.... :D

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Boy, I suspected, but did not expect that, now the sideways shuffle has started, who will lose a top tier drive so Martin has that ride. The off season is going to be interesting, especially if Martin wins the championship again, which of course is a possibility.. I would love to be a fly on the wall in some of the strategy meetings going on now!

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Lots of rumours going around right now about Martin taking over the 19 car at Gibb's, where the heck would that leave Suarez?

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Kurt B. is the one looking elsewhere. What I hear is that Front Row lost their main Sponsor and Tony Stewart is very good friends with the owner/ceo of that sponsor....so the question is,,,,if Stewart stole that sponsor...is he also getting Truex...???

aspeck

Staff member
Wait a minute! Smoke wouldn’t steal anything! Would he? LOL! Yes, an interesting off season has started before the playoffs!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
The only sponsor to steal is Bass Pro Shops. 5 Hour says they are done. Or are they? :rolleyes:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Based on what the pundits were saying today, it is pretty much a lock that Truex and Pern are going to take over the 19 JGR car, no mention of where Suarez is going.