location,location,location.

82rude

Rear Admiral
Put a sign on my old 2003 f150 4x4 yesterday at 3 pm on the front lawn.3:30 pm it was sold for what I wanted.Couple of years ago put a trailer on same lawn and 20 minutes later it was gone.Same with a glass boat ,it was gone in less than a day.I should open up a car lot ,lol.

82rude

Rear Admiral
The guy that bought the boat trailer tells me years ago he had one just like mine and regretted ever selling it .He had been looking for one just like it for a few years.I didn't have the heart to tell him it WAS HIS and he paid more for it than I did.The truck gave me approx. 13 to 14 years good service and didn't owe me a dime .Very reliable and always did what I asked of it I have no doubt that the young girl will get a few more years out of her ,and her and dad were fully aware of all shortcomings and possible issues.I gave them ever opportunity to back out but both were fully aware and happy with the old girl.Very solid mechanically,getting long in the tooth body wise but still good looking.

Last edited:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
The guy that bought the boat trailer tells me years ago he had one just like mine and regretted ever selling it .He had been looking for one just like it for a few years.I didn't have the heart to tell him it WAS HIS and he paid more for it than I did.

:rofl:

ezbtr

Commander
awesome location! What motor/miles you have in/on it? Loving my new to me 2012 EB F150, 96K, mint, max tow, 4wd :)

poconojoe

Lieutenant Commander
Hey 82rude, it must be one of those "special" spots on the surface of the earth that emits unique forces of nature! You should sell things on consignment. Maybe make a little side cash. Mad money as we call it! Heck, if I have something to sell, I'm gonna bring it there!

Old Ironmaker

Captain
I have a few things for you to sell for me, I'll take the drive north. The last time up there I think it took us 10 or 12 hours, we went through Michigan.

82rude

Rear Admiral
At certain hours a lot of people use my street ,so yes its a prime location for sure.