I will just leave this here, I need this! Yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I need a set up like this, of course my wife is still laughing, even in her sleep!

:eek:

Attachments

• photo298806.jpg
    photo298806.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 0

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
I will see your quint of merc 400's and raise you a quint of Seven Marine 627's

DZ8O78OWsAEYftF.jpg

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
That is a lot of horseys pushing water around! man! I can't afford one of the engines let alone 5 of them and when you throw the boat in...................................

:facepalm:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Holy moses $34K for the Merc's eash and $90K each for the seven marines, I didn't do something right in this life, $450 thousand dollars worth of engines on the back of one boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aspeck

Staff member
I couldn’t afford the fuel let alone the boat and motors!

hvymtl939

Chief Petty Officer
Wonder which of the two is faster. Those 7 marines make power, but they're silly heavy, and typically go on big heavy hulls.

Maclin

Admiral
Pretty sure they don't use 'em, but what if they did... Having to hit 7 primer bulbs would wear me out :laugh:

and 7 keys? wild

poconojoe

Lieutenant Commander
I'm surprised the transom can handle all that weight and force. Imagine gunning all of them at the same time and tearing off the transom!

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
the target market for Seven Marine is the guy that wants a 50+ foot center console, is 50+ years of age and has about $2-5M sitting in the bank.

these are all custom boats. a naval architect is involved. and no, the transom wont rip off on these boats.
most importantly, the guy that designed the heat exchangers on the 7 marine is a genius.... :whistle:

82rude

Rear Admiral
Best I can do ,I stood on the beck motor deck on a 60 cat style boat with twin 1400hp diesels.

robert graham

Admiral
We were down in Key Largo a while back and lots of these multi-engine, go-fast boats Everywhere!..... Plenty of money down there...maybe big drug dealers, lawyers, etc.....

Prophammer

Chief Petty Officer
I would like to ride right there in my 15' center console , enjoying the water and taking in the sights of the ICW , I see some have spent more money than I , but alas , I have spent more money than some ,,,,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.