Nascar 2018 Race #22 - Bowling Alley Lighting By Zippo

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
A Helluva race! Even with Truex running out of gas at the end.

GA_Boater

Runs out of gas on the cool down and JJ pushes him home.

GA_Boater

Looks like Jip wins iFL today. Tuesday the final results.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
That was a damn good race, the youngster held off 3 champions and had a champion give him a push back to the finish line, what could be better!

Leardriver

Petty Officer 1st Class
Martin had the car to catch him, but he knew that he would run out of gas with less than a lap. Just didn't work out.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I don't think Martin had enough to pass him, getting to him and getting around him are two different things and Chase was driving like his life depended on it!

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Congrats Chase...!!!

The rest of us all got Jipped again...:D

And Brian is...well...on his own...:eek:

GA_Boater

We were officially Jipped at Watkin Glen. LOL Congrats on the win, Jip. Number 2 this year. 🏆

Coming up we have Cup and Trucks at Michigan and X-Men at Mid-Ohio road racing. And Bill Elliott is out of retirement for an X-Race.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Brian? How embarrassing.....

Maybe it will finally open his eyes that he needs to straighten up and get out of Nascar so they can get back to racing and not playing games every week. If Brian don't get out, the organization is not going to fare well.

FlaCowboy

Ensign
While I do not like the way Nascar has been run over the last several years...I believe the lack of fans is more older generation verse newer generation. The younger folks today just do not want to watch the sport.

GA_Boater

Time for random testing of Nascar management? If it's the thing to do for drivers and team members, why not the Inquisition Team as well? Do as I say doesn't work well when this kind of news comes out.