Nascar - Race #11 - Monsters At Dover

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Get up to speed for the final heat and Ware brings out the yellow rag!

GA_Boater

The Twerp brings out the yellow. The driveshaft he complained about way back broke off and the universal loop busted off and was laying on the track.

GA_Boater

It's raining - Yellow is out with Bowyer in front.

GA_Boater

After blowing off the track when the rain went away, Harvick picked up the win by taking all three heats.

64osby is the provisional winner by 2 points over FlaCowboy. We'll see how tight 64's nuts are!

A close iFL race, only 44points between 1st and 10th.

64osby

Admiral
My nuts aren't loose, maybe other things.....:lol::lol:

Squeaked that one out for another wheel chock. Nice to know the boat won't be rolling away in the near future.:cool:

GA_Boater

Keep it up 64 - Pretty soon it will be too much to unchocking and you'll sit at the helm and make putt-putt sounds. :rofl:

aspeck

Staff member
Congrats, 64! Overall 4th place and I haven't won a wheel chock yet! Picked Harvick for all the heats and the win, those 60 points really helped since my team was full of "lesser" drivers to save the good ones for down the stretch. Hate having to juggle the 10 starts per driver ... it makes my head hurt!

GA_Boater

64 played his car(d)s just right for a 2nd wheel chock. Good thing his nuts were tight with a two point margin over Cowboy. That was a close win worthy of a 🏆 Congrats, 64!

FlaCowboy is still the overall leader. TCS fell back a little.

Got a night Cup race on Saturday at Kansas along with Trucks on Friday night.