New Addition

Skipper Sean

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Well while my restoration is underway on my cuddy cabin boat, I picked up this Larson to run for this summer. I purchased from its second owner, this boat is in pretty nice shape. Going to do some buffing and some misc tinkering with her just to doublecheck her being seaworthy. So far everything has checked out or tested well.

Attachments

• photo289569.jpg
    photo289569.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 0
  • photo289570.jpg
    photo289570.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo289571.jpg
    photo289571.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 0

Skipper Sean

Petty Officer 2nd Class
She just needs a Bimini Top now lol 😂 it’s ordered. Let’s not mention this fact to “The Admiral”

Skipper Sean

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Next thing is she don’t have a name. We have 2 possibilities. We may keep in theme with our other boat that called Keeping it Reel and name this one The Reel life or we are going to name it the nickname we call our daughter The Lizzy Bee

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
Next thing is she don’t have a name. We have 2 possibilities. We may keep in theme with our other boat that called Keeping it Reel and name this one The Reel life or we are going to name it the nickname we call our daughter The Lizzy Bee

We like the girls' names in our boat names. My grandfather did it, and we have too - smushed 2 daughters names into a short, easily understood (on marine radio), but makes people wonder kinda name. Family ties, honors the tradition of vessels are "she's".I think our son understands, but probably doesn't really care one way or the other - to him, it's all about the vessel itself

Skipper Sean

Petty Officer 2nd Class
garbageguy we went with the Lizzy Bee 🐝. She will be excited. She don’t know and won’t until it gets lettered up down the sides.

Skipper Sean

Petty Officer 2nd Class
@DRS4164 it’s a 1987. It’s in real nice shape and a good ride for them s year while we work on the other boat.