Nascar - 2018 Race #8 - Food Fight At Bristol

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Cleaned up, went to yellow to reach the end of Heat #1, I don't think it went green.

Top-Ten Stage 1 Results: #2-Keselowski, 10pts, 1 playoff point #31-Newman, 9pts #14-Bowyer, 8pts #47-Allmendinger, 7pts #42-Larson, 6pts #20-Jones, 5pts #10-Almirola, 4pts #48-Johnson, 3pts #17-Stenhouse, Jr., 2pts #41-Busch, 1pt

Back to green for Heat 2

GA_Boater

The three starting in the back are in the top 10 - Busch 41 in 2nd, Johnson is 3rd and Harvick is 8th. This is not normal for Bristol, it's hard to move up like that. But this is not a normal race, not at all.

GA_Boater

3rd red flag. Pretty soon the reds will match the yellow count!

GA_Boater

Drivers back in the cars and motors fired up. They are going to do this until they get it right or Heat 2 finishes for an official race.

Ooops - Forgot to post. ^^^^^

But that's OK. Other than a few laps reeled off under green, it's raining again 42 laps from lap 250. Yellow to red flag and they say it is the heaviest rain since the race started.

GA_Boater

This concludes the broardcast day for Humpty-TV. Postponed.

Racing again at 1PM on Fox with Larson in front at lap 204. I hope Fox is working tomorrow as I was hoping for FS1 cuz I can stream that.

82rude

Rear Admiral
Everybody must of been watching at home ive seen bigger crowds at the local Walmart.

GA_Boater

GA_Boater

Don't know what happened to the last line I added above, but;

Because Nascar doesn't listen to it's customers - Us!

Old Ironmaker

Captain
I don't have to watch I just need to come here for race updates from Georgia. I turned on the race today and it said 50 of 500. 500 laps? The graphics must have been wrong. No way I can watch 500 laps of Nascar, sorry. I'd rather watch millionaires Golfing. If my Hockey nut Canuck pals knew I watched Nascar rather than The Stanley Cup playoffs I would be shunned. A good old fashioned shunning is a serious thing here in southern Canada I tell ya' eh bey?

GA_Boater

Sorry, Iron - No race updates today because I flat forgot about the delayed finish. :doh:

Anyhoo - Keso won Heats 1 & 2, but The Twerp won the race.

FloridaFishingNetwork is the unofficial leader pending those pesky lugnut checks. Update tomorrow or when Nascar gets a round to it. They can borrow mine;

tuit.PNG

64osby

Admiral
I forgot to pick up one of those aroundtuit's, Went to the Michigan State Robotics Championship Wednesday - Saturday. The beautiful Mid April Ice storm rolled in and we decided to stay one more night. Stopped at a rest area driving home and remembered the race. Tried to get the entries in but was a couple minutes late. Zero laps had run, but they must have been on the track.:facepalm:

Lost some spots in the field, but the Robotics was certainly worth it.:D

aspeck

Staff member
I spend the weekend in the Williamsburg/Yorktown/Hampton area of VA. Drove home Sunday and was in meetings from 7:30AM till 5:30PM on Monday. Glad I a roster added before we left on Friday ... at least I picked up some points!

GA_Boater

Mmmm - Robots? Mechanized pit crews? Drivers in the boring cookie cutter 1.5 mile tracks?

ottopilot.PNG

Who knew Otto is a Cheesehead?

Don't let Nascar read this thread or rule changes will be flying out like a locust storm! And rule changes are taking time away from finalizing official iFL results - Still locked! :doh:

GA_Boater

Nascar finally got some time rewriting rules and released the final results from Bristol. FloridaFishingNetwork gets the wind and a 🏆 . Congrats FFN.

FlaCowboy stretched his overall lead over TCS to 57 points.

First night race of the year at Richmond for Cup and X-Men. A compressed two day affair, only Friday and Saturday.