NFL - Offseason News

Old Ironmaker

Captain
A no win situation. If my boss said we have to pray to the God Mork from Ork for 2 minutes before the start of the day I have 2 choices, pray and keep my job or refuse and loose my job. I know that is too simplified but I think you may get my point. When Politics and Religion get into the workforce the outcome is not good, for anyone. Employees regularly booked off on different religious holidays, not much we could do, they were paid regardless for 8 hours. Then when we went to 12 hour shifts it was very costly to lose that 12 hours at time and one half and guys got less religious.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Regular season starts this Thu.
Falcons at Eagles........

SKOL!

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Yep , hard believe it’s that time again !
But honestly it’s getting hard to stomach all the kneeling and fist pumping ..Just puts a damper on what should be a good time ...So close to the big game last year still gunna be hard not to watch ...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Say college football started. I hear PSU had a tough time today. What happened?

MSU had a tough time with Utah Statr last nite.

MI is losing to ND late In the 4th.

Where's the college topic? :noidea::attention::horn:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I had 1st pick in our Fantasy league. Picked Gurley over Bell because Bell is a dbag. Can I say that? Gurley was ranked #2. I dont like players who think they're above everyone else....

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
No - You can't say Bell is a dbag.

As a lifelong Steelers fan, I can. Bell is a dbag.

DeepCMark58A

Commander
I can't wait till the season starts. I am out of town for work in Mexico City my phone rings at 6 am I see my phone and the number calling is my son panicked I answer. My son called to tell me that he bought us tickets and we are headed to Lambeau Sunday for the opener. Added bonus picking up my motor that the guru is done rebuilding.