Paybacks

sam60

Captain
I let a younger Manager know that I had Dr's Appt's this afternoon. He called me at 4:40 and I didn't answer. I will call him at 2:00 AM to say I missed your call...What's up?

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
..... ... ....... ...... ...!

I would bet banned if I used the actual letters so yall fill in yourself. I miss my last boss, she was younger and a rockstar. Now I have a corporate bean counter dud about my age.

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
i have a passive aggressive mgr who lately has tried to get me to stay late.
yesterday he changed a meeting time to start at my normal time to leave, while I thought about just leaving but I went to the meeting instead.

that was the third time in two weeks he has tried or gotten me to stay late.

time #4 will include a discussion about whether he likes my services here. sucks when your employees are not financially dependent on you. I have no problem staying late when there is a project need etc.

my last mgr liked to do that to people as well. he was famous for the oh you're going on vacation, let me keep you here a couple hours longer. almost made one of our younger guys miss a flight. him I would just walk out on

64osby

Admiral
I once received a call at 3:30am from the Milwaukee police. They asked if one of my road crew workers had permission to drive the company van. I said no, he doesn't have a license. They said, "Congratulations, you get your truck back.'

I asked, What he was arrested for? Answer, Driving without a license, soliciting, open intoxicants, DWI, controlled substance (Meth), plus a few others.

They asked, "Do I want to post bail?" Answer - No! ----------- Payback is a b____!

Turns out he grabbed the keys after the driver went to sleep.

I mailed his final payroll check to his address and never saw him again, thankfully.