Okay, SHOT Show, Guns, is going on, just found a new one to buy!

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Well I have a lot of guns, I build a lot of guns, but just found a new one, I am going to be picking up real soon, in other words as soon as I can get my hands on one, done deal!

Crossman introduced a new air gun today, and not just any airgun! it is a SBR, full auto air gun that shoots 1400 rounds per minute, it also has a semi option available on it as well.

Talk about a gun that you could get in trouble with! and it costs less than $200.00 Midway will be selling them on the 26th for $159.00

Anybody want to invest in a BB factory with me? I that and a CO2 factory is going to be the only way to afford shooting one of these!

https://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Crosm...Air_Rifle/4571

:D

Last edited:

82rude

Rear Admiral
Nice ,very nice.Hope that's legal in up here.Can I be your Canadian connection?Ahh the site is canuck?Your in B.C ??

Last edited:

aspeck

Staff member
That is awesome! Yes, I feel trouble coming!

southkogs

Staff member
If you go the BB route, make sure you add some of the plastic kind ... my son and I played air-soft for a few years. Things devolve in those games (even the good ones) to a melee at some point - and half of the combat deteriorates to classic "spray and pray" shooting. 100 people running around at 300 rounds per minute (at least) for 5 hours ...

We had one guy who had a rig (not just a gun, he had to use a compressed air canister on his back) to shoot at a rate like the on you posted. Crazy thing looked like it was shooting a laser beam.