Help the nubie

Ysacres

Cadet
I see most everyone has a list of boats that I presume you own under the dotted signature line, What do I need to click on to do that .??? Thanks Y's

Ah geez, never mind... AWALYS READ FRIST The fourm rules and gidelines :confused:

Last edited:

southkogs

Staff member
We'll do this anyway: never hurts - -

In the upper right corner, you see the circle with your profile name. Click that and choose "EDIT PROFILE" from the drop down.

On the next screen, on the left side, you'll see a menu. Click on ACCOUNT, but you want the one in the bottom list (under FORUM). Scroll down the page, and you'll see EDIT SIGNATURE. It's about halfway down near "Conversation Detail Options."

When you select EDIT SIGNATURE, you can then type into the editor much like posting in the forums.

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
Looking forward to seeing your list of boat, and hopefully more pics - love boat pics!

Is that your '57 Reinell? Very cool, looking forward to seeing your progress

Ysacres

Cadet
We'll do this anyway: never hurts - -

In the upper right corner, you see the circle with your profile name. Click that and choose "EDIT PROFILE" from the drop down.

On the next screen, on the left side, you'll see a menu. Click on ACCOUNT, but you want the one in the bottom list (under FORUM). Scroll down the page, and you'll see EDIT SIGNATURE. It's about halfway down near "Conversation Detail Options."

When you select EDIT SIGNATURE, you can then type into the editor much like posting in the forums.

Got it.. Thank you sir.

Ysacres

Cadet
Looking forward to seeing your list of boat, and hopefully more pics - love boat pics!

Is that your '57 Reinell? Very cool, looking forward to seeing your progress

garbageguy, yes! its my new to me boat. It was last licensed in 1994. it had been sitting along side a gravel road for 24 years I must have drove buy it 10 times and never gave it any thought intel I was watching Barrett/Jackson auto auction and a cady with big fins came across the block and sold for buko bucks. All of a sudden it dawned on me "I knew where some fins were" as it turn out a distant cousin owned it. it took me a bit to track him down. I offered him $100 and after the transaction he said he would have just given it to me :rolleyes: