NFL - Conference Championships

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
I think the Vikings and their fans thought this game was won before it started.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Dang just tuned back in ... Still time but gotta make some moves to get back in this one ...
Yep Bruce I think most were just rooting against the Pats ... Being born and raised here and rooting for Jaguars every day since we were awarded the team it does sting a little ... Getting kicked while your down ain't much fun ya know ..:lol:

aspeck

Staff member
Man, Foles is lighting it up! Playing like he did a few years ago ... this team might be able to compete against the Pats with the back-up QB ...

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Against a pretty good defense too... except for that one DB that keeps getting burned.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Foles can thank his O line. He wasn't pressured all nite..

82rude

Rear Admiral
Wow I was expecting a better closer game.i have no dog in the show but I will be cheering for the eagles I quess come s.b.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Well phelps, we're both sitting in the stands for the SB....

Ysacres

Cadet
Patriots & Eagles, There is nothing more American that those two names. Well...maybe apple pie.

GO Eagles :sleeping::facepalm:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Idk who the team was in white, but it sure wasn't the Vikings...... They couldn't do anything right. Not a good time to implode...

I probably jinxed them by wearing my purple #4 jersey......

Last edited:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
The line is already NE by 5.5...... May change if Gronk doesn't play..... I'm sure Philly is loving the odds...

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Good play by Myles Jack!

Agreed ! And it would have been nice if the officials would not have blown the whistle prematurely ..
That could have been 6 points ..
Pats had zero penalties on offense and defense . Only 1 on ST .. Are they that good to not have any go against em ?
I know sounds like sour grapes ..:lol: